Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, virginton said:

The bigger picture is PM Truss pushing declaring war with Russia to try and get her Falklands moment. She is the most dangerously unhinged individual to have come close to the highest office in this country yet. 

With her great grasp of Geography, should the residents of a wee Fife village in the shadow of East Lomond hill be expecting a task force coming to liberate them any time soon? 

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

She's actually said just over the past hour or so, she made a big mistake in voting for, and campaigning for Remain.

Two things I don't like about the woman. Her face.

Telling Tory members that Brexit has been shit is probably inadvisable, even if you believe it to be true. 

1 hour ago, sparky88 said:

Telling Tory members that Brexit has been shit is probably inadvisable, even if you believe it to be true. 

Looking like Tory members now see Truss as some kind of a Boris Mark 2.

How awful could that be?

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Looking like Tory members now see Truss as some kind of a Boris Mark 2.

How awful could that be?

Swopping a fucking idiot for another fucking idiot. She's also a duplicitous, devious c**t so no difference there.

The only real difference is that her blonde hair is better kept. 

21 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

She's actually said just over the past hour or so, she made a big mistake in voting for, and campaigning for Remain.

Two things I don't like about the woman. Her face.

One of her faces had a wee squint at the top line on this graphic.........If she becomes PM then I am sure her flip-flopping will be most admired by DRoss

20220721_125941.jpg

8 hours ago, GiGi said:

This entire thing looks like a deepfake. Am I being whooshed?

If only.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Swopping a fucking idiot for another fucking idiot. She's also a duplicitous, devious c**t so no difference there.

The only real difference is that her blonde hair is better kept. 

Despite his education Johnson had limited intelligence and was lacking in the ability to grasp detail.  He countered that with bluff and bluster that allowed him to get away with it much of the time with his supporters.  Truss appears to have the same issues but I cannot see her bluffing her way through; she will be exposed badly and often.

That will be the Times and Spectator trawling the Truss bins, they may even find her brain. No doubt the Express and Mail will back Truss, Sunak is a hard-line Tory c**t but he may just be a wee bit too brown for their readership.

9 hours ago, GiGi said:

This entire thing looks like a deepfake. Am I being whooshed?

That speech is literally what she's most famous for. They used it to rip the pish out of her for years on Have I Got News For You.

There's a developing theme - HIGNFY exposes a politician as a feckless chancer, the nation watches and thinks, "I bet they could do a job in the highest office".

34 minutes ago, Donathan said:

https://www.politicalite.com/exclusive/dirty-dossier-full-list-mps-named-sex-dossier-spreadsheet/

Given the rumours that Truss is preparing to give the chancellor job to Kwasi Kwarteng, worth bringing up the above piece that hints at previous “relations” between the pair. 

Willie Wragg looks an even more appropriate name than Mr Pincher.

50 minutes ago, Donathan said:

https://www.politicalite.com/exclusive/dirty-dossier-full-list-mps-named-sex-dossier-spreadsheet/

Given the rumours that Truss is preparing to give the chancellor job to Kwasi Kwarteng, worth bringing up the above piece that hints at previous “relations” between the pair. 

Come on.  If she’s going to follow in the footsteps of her predecessor then this is not only unsurprising it’s probably mandatory.

Unbelievable stuff. What a country. From The Express:

This is impeachment! Fury grows at Boris ousting – 6,000+ Tories now demand PM reinstated

DEMANDS for Boris Johnson to be reinstated as Conservative leader were ramped up last night with more than 6,000 Tory members demanding a vote on the matter.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

I find it hard to believe that politics is a hive of sexual deviants abusing their power to molest their underlings. Mainly because they knocked me back, the selfish b*****ds.

Kwasi appears to be ploughing his way through the cabinet. Some boi.

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I find it hard to believe that politics is a hive of sexual deviants abusing their power to molest their underlings. Mainly because they knocked me back, the selfish b*****ds.

Kwasi appears to be ploughing his way through the cabinet. Some boi.

Just goes to show, even the most despicable people have standards.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Just goes to show, even the most despicable people have standards.

Apparently being unattractive isn't a hindrance to being invited to the big Westminster gangbang. It's almost mandatory.

I think they were just worried I'd make them look bad with my work rate.