The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

34 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

You continue to peddle know this knowing full well that's the situation on Independence day followed by a transition to our own currency.

You must be Robin McAlpine, there can't be two of you 

So you are saying they will go Day One and the official policy at the moment which has been restated by Blackford and Swinney in the last week is bullshit?

5 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

i think it might be time to #BringBackBoris

His bumbling fool act is better than just being a genuine moron I suppose. That is still a choice like trying to decide whether you want to be punched or kicked in the pie right enough.

21 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I recall one of Kwarteng's Tory colleagues acclaiming his genius because he correctly answered some questions on an upmarket TV quiz show. Clearly, one genius is insufficient to resolve our economic problems.  The only solution is to appoint these two to job-share the task of restoring our reputation, prestige and fiscal stability.

Eric Monkman and Bobby Seagull, Radio Times

Just now, Thane of Cawdor said:

I recall one of Kwarteng's Tory colleagues acclaiming his genius because he correctly answered some questions on an upmarket TV quiz show. Clearly, one genius is insufficient to resolve our economic problems.  The only solution is to appoint these two to job-share the task of restoring our reputation, prestige and fiscal stability.

Eric Monkman and Bobby Seagull, Radio Times

Penny Mordaunt not looking good. IMO. 

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Some Tory on the BBC right now stating that it’s all but over and that he 1922 committee is preparing to rewrite the rules for her removal.  

Normal way to run a government. Totally upfront and not fucking mental at all.

On 23/09/2022 at 18:09, Detournement said:

Right now we are looking at (I) major recession which will kill small businesses (ii) energy crisis (iii) food inflation that will get much worse next year (iv) currency crisis (v) high interest rates potentially crashing the housing market  (vi) a global stock market crash which will hit all the wealthy pensioners. 

It's very possible that the Tory MPs decide it's time to hand over to Starmer and Reeves. 

It's time for the handover to begin.