St Johnstone v Celtic

FFS. Suppose we can take some heart that the subs made a big difference and that should give some positives for the whole squad. 

That said, another indication that Crawford is championship level at best.

Good overall defensive performance, although switched off at end which is gutting.

5 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

That number 14 should be sacked on the spot in that changing room. What the f**k was that about the ball rolled right past him. 

Celtic fans predictably acting like they didn’t just watch a team of internationals put together with £50 million in transfer fees score a last minute winner against St Johnstone. 

Football fandom, a famously rational pursuit. 

3 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Celtic fans predictably acting like they didn’t just watch a team of internationals put together with £50 million in transfer fees score a last minute winner against St Johnstone. 

I’ve seen a pub go absolutely apeshit when Scotland got a last minute winner against Liechtenstein. It’s called living in the moment. 

The subs and the move to two up front changed the game (somewhat predictably) and we finally started to show attacking intent. All over them for the last 15-20 minutes, and it was the most invested I've felt in about a year. Sickening end to the match.

Edited by The Real Saints

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I’ve seen a pub go absolutely apeshit when Scotland got a last minute winner against Liechtenstein. It’s called living in the moment. 

Fair enough but if my team scored a last minute winner against a team we were heavily expected to beat, and held a massive financial advantage over, I don’t think I would be taking my top off or running on the pitch. I know it’s Celtic fans highlight of the week to watch them winning against teams that cant compete with them financially. Seems to keep them happy. 

Just now, IrishBhoy said:

Fair enough but if my team scored a last minute winner against a team we were heavily expected to beat, and held a massive financial advantage over, I don’t think I would be taking my top off or running on the pitch. I know it’s Celtic fans highlight of the week to watch them winning against teams that cant compete with them financially. Seems to keep them happy. 

You clearly aren’t a football fan then