Falkirk vs Dunfermline 5.11.22

All joking and stat-watching aside, I'm delighted to have this fixture back. And it's nice to see a good bit of quite healthy and positive back and forth between the two sets of fans. Just hope the game lives up to the size of the crowd and is a really enjoyable day out.

It's times like this that I can never understand why someone from either town (yes, town) would choose to follow one of the arse cheeks. Being miserable all the time, taking it all too seriously, wrapping themselves in all manner of hateful spite and nonsense. 

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Doesn't stop clubs doing one before or after, as clubs for some reason think they absolutely must have one of their own and that being part of one as the away team isn’t enough.

True, but it's more likely to happen if a club are away from home on the Saturday before Remembrance Day. We're at home to Edinburgh next week. 

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Are we going to get some poppy bollocks tomorrow? Do Falkirk have a mascot? If so then I hope they solemnly stand during the minute's silence if there is one, for an always comical visual.

We are at home next Saturday.

1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

True, but it's more likely to happen if a club are away from home on the Saturday before Remembrance Day. We're at home to Edinburgh next week. 

Ah, didn't realise you were at home again next week. No comical mascot visual then! Assuming you have one. What would it be?

Wanky The Wheel?

Kunto The Kelpie? 

Morris The Mutant?

Petro The Chemical?

Sister The Mother?

Timmy The Tramp?

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It's Remembrance Month.

Only a month? Disrespectful. Communist Marxist found. Possibly even Jeremy Corbyn.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ah, didn't realise you were at home again next week. No comical mascot visual then! Assuming you have one. What would it be?

Wanky The Wheel?

Kunto The Kelpie? 

Morris The Mutant?

Petro The Chemical?

Sister The Mother?

Timmy The Tramp?

Fergus the fox. The mascots are there for kids but since you seem to have a fascination for them.... . 

flag bearers & Fergus (2).jpg

Edited by Bainsfordbairn

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wanky The Wheel?

Kunto The Kelpie? 

Morris The Mutant?

Petro The Chemical?

Sister The Mother?

Timmy The Tramp?

Only a month? Disrespectful. Communist Marxist found. Possibly even Jeremy Corbyn.

Fergus Fox the Fifer Fucker.

Fergus the Fox found! | SPFL

52 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

To be honest I'm looking forward to seeing the North stand actually occupied. Grim reality of being down here is the severe lack of away fans, negating the need to even open that stand most weeks. 

Know exactly what you mean. Coming to East End and seeing the East stand busy is much better than a small corner of fans up in the main stand. Even if it does give the opposition big backing i'd still rather see the away end full.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fergus the Fox.

Fucking hell. A total jobber of a mascot. Sammy The Tammy would absolutely batter him and wouldn't break a sweat doing so.

Sammy would get battered by the Peterhead seagull, never mind by Fergus. A bit like your defence did in only three minutes of playing Peterhead. 😁

mascot.jpg

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fergus the Fox.

Fucking hell. A total jobber of a mascot. Sammy The Tammy would absolutely batter him and wouldn't break a sweat doing so.

Sammy the Tammy could dispatch both Kelpies in short order, without so much as troubling his bunnet tbh.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Team from Liechtenstein which had a far bigger wages bill than either Falkirk or Dunfermline and played majority of years  in the Swiss first division. They qualified for this year's conf league group stages by knocking out rapid Vienna and lost only 2 1 to Alkmaar the team that put 7 past Dundee United . Considering some of the dross that has put the likes of Motherwell and Kilmarnock out in recent seasons it wasn't really a minter at all .

Also worth bearing in mind we had hopelessly out of his depth Eddie May in the dugout and they had World Cup winner Pierre Littbarski.

Edited by Reggie Perrin

7 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Sammy would get battered by the Peterhead seagull, never mind by Fergus. A bit like your defence did in only three minutes of playing Peterhead. 😁

mascot.jpg

Sammy has already brawled with a Swan, I'm sure someone will be able to find the picture. A seagull or fox would pose no threat.

2 hours ago, Motownjunk12 said:

Anyone else having trouble a ticket ? My card keeps getting rejected by the website and I have spoken with the bank and its not an issue on there end 

I had the same problem and it was because I had recently moved address and the address I was putting in when purchasing the ticket was my new one, but I hadn't got round to updating my bank details to match which was causing the payment to bounce.

13 minutes ago, 101 said:

Sammy has already brawled with a Swan, I'm sure someone will be able to find the picture. A seagull or fox would pose no threat.

Disgusting lack of respect for the Queen imo. Anyway, our Big Wheel would run right over the top of Sammy, reducing him to a watery jam like substance. Thank you 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876