The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2023

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

"All the wonderful interviews in my show - yet I'll probably be remembered for that bloody bird!"

Like Philip Madoc, played hundreds of parts during his career but lamented that people only remembered him for the U-Boat commander in Dad's Army.

11 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I think I've spotted a few errors.

Savage Henry should be on 169, not 159 (arithmetic error)

pawpar should be on 87, not 97 (arithmetic error)

Miguel Sanchez (!) should be on 209 not 109 (arithmetic error. Something's going wrong with the tens column on your abacus!)

Thomcat should be on a lofty 239 not 115 (D.M. Thomas died and left an obituary at https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/mar/29/dm-thomas-obituary )

Also the #19 and #20 places on the table are the wrong way round, confusingly!

I prefer your audits when they come incrementally. Have you been saving them up?

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hopefully Billy will have somewhere to park his bike at Parky's funeral

That was about the sickest joke I've heard, if he wasn't a national treasure he'd be cancelled faster than Jerry Sadowitz whipping out his actual cock.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

That was about the sickest joke I've heard, if he wasn't a national treasure he'd be cancelled faster than Jerry Sadowitz whipping out his actual cock.

You surely cannot be serious?

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

sellers.jpg.c6b0dc12c134a70bf9f9c10163ca2c5a.jpg

What about the time Peter Sellers told us to vote Tory... 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I repeat my question. 

Ok, there have been loads of racist and sexist jokes over the years, and this one no doubt was meant to be ironic, but if he told the joke today he'd be absolutely hammered.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I prefer your audits when they come incrementally. Have you been saving them up?

Not consciously. I did spot some errors on June 11th which was only 2 months ago, and some of these errors seem to have crept in immediately after (Cormac McCarthy, D.M. Thomas).

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

He wasn't a national treasure when he made that joke - he was unknown outside Scotland. It was that joke that made him nationally famous.