Aberdeen v 'Rangers' - Tues 20/12 - 8pm

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

How you feeling now?

I actually laughed when the winner went in because you could see it coming as soon as the equaliser went in.

Having been there at the Motherwell home game earlier in the season, I've seen first hand this circus of a defence we have.

Buck stops with Goodwin. He signed the players and he deployed those shitebag tactics. Embarrassing and cowardly and I can't see him coming back now with a support that was already at best indifferent towards him 

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

How you feeling now?

I don’t think anyone who watched the World Cup was surprised at the amount of injury time there was, I expect that to become the way of it from now on.

In a way I hope so. You could see Aberdeen were being clever with injuries and time wasting. Roos pretending he hit his back off the post was the most blatant. Not blaming Aberdeen but was thinking there will have been at least 4-5 minutes proper injury time. Normally you only get a couple of minutes plus subs. That extra 2 minutes ultimately cost Aberdeen the game…..

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Hardly. If I was raging I'd have done well to escape a ban.

I mean, your three retorts were: laughing emojis only, saying to go to another sub-forum on a multi-club forum and then saying that one of the OF is someone's big team.

That's fucking weak if you're not blinded by rage right now and I was giving you a rational excuse for it.

8 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

If we win on Saturday, then he's on borrowed time. His changes allowed Rangers back into the game but his players need to take a look at themselves too. The defence and goalkeeper had a hand in all of Rangers' goals.

Would love it if we could sing "sacked in the morning" on Saturday for the second time this season to an ex manager who went all billy big baws on us.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I mean, your three retorts were: laughing emojis only, saying to go to another sub-forum on a multi-club forum and then saying that one of the OF is someone's big team.

That's fucking weak if you're not blinded by rage right now and I was giving you a rational excuse for it.

You came in with a "should have kept McInnes" comment.

Aberdeen or more so Goodwin shat it. Aberdeen fans should rightly be fuming with the last 2 games.

Rangers need to sort themselves out too, they are fucking shite at the back just now and if you are relying on Scott Arfield to dig you out a hole then the outlook is a tad bleak

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Tricky one this.

On one hand, I hate seeing Rangers win, but on the other, f**k Jim Goodwin

I want to see them do another slo-mo cringefest of him walking up the tunnel after spaffing away those 3 points with his cowardice.

Make it so AFC PR Dept!

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

You came in with a "should have kept McInnes" comment.

Just a fact at this point, tbh.

McInnes, Glass or Goodwin?

One is lightyears above the others.

Edited by Ludo*1

6 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Goodwin needs hounded out before the weekend. The situation is non recoverable. Better he does the decent thing and fucks off in the morning with a modicum of respect intact rather than waiting until Cormack boots him in the afternoon. The utter utter shitebag.

We’re third in the league.