Aberdeen v 'Rangers' - Tues 20/12 - 8pm

Just now, jamamafegan said:

🤣

When will the people of P&B learn to not assume the Old Firm have been beaten until the full time whistle has been blown? This shit happens almost every single time. Diddy teams lack the bottle to see games out. Honestly, I find it incredible to see folk expecting defeat for one of the old firm and lording it up when they are only a goal behind and there’s still injury time to go. 

There were 40 minutes to go when that wee Eejit was lording it. 

2-1 up in 94 minutes and lose. 
That is actually embarrassing. Not even sure Motherwell could manage that. OK we would not be 2-1 up but hardly the point 🤔

Goodwin should be getting pelters. Aberdeen would have won that if they had not handed the impetus to a struggling Rangers side. 

Just now, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Always worth sticking a couple of quid on Aberdeen to shite themselves with a few minutes left 😂

Screenshot_20221220-215846.png

I have won £125 backing the uglies to win from being behind v Hibs and Aberdeen. What with Argentina winning World Cup good betting month so far 👏👏

8 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Said this afternoon that your team is a flimsy gang.

Sometimes people just mean what they write.

And I didn’t disagree with you, but it was rather clear what you meant. Even until 10 minutes ago all you had said about the game was how bad Rangers were rather than give Aberdeen any credit.

10 minutes ago, sophia said:

They still wouldn't score.

What a ragged bunch of underachievers.

As much as I despise The Rangers, this post above (posted at the start of injury time) has to be considered quite funny. 

Latter part is still bang on though.