Dundee πŸ”΅βšͺ️ vs Partick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘ Tuesday 28 February

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not yet, and I doubt we will have by Saturday. I reckon Jakubiak might be up top with Rudden for this game, which Partick fans should know is a terrifying prospect. For which side, I wouldn't know.

Jakubiak was terrible for usΒ 

I'd love to know what actually happened to our pitch. For decades Dens was one of the most bowling green-like surfaces in the whole of Scotland, and now it's perpetually a sheet of rolled mud. It can't be as simple as '2x admin and a lack of investment'. I don't see how they could have kept it immaculately in the 80's and 90's, and 30-40 years of technological advances later, have it looking like something out of a 70's Brian Clough documentary.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Our pitch is looking like a tattie field lads. Reckon there's a good chance this will be off with even the slightest bit of poor weather.

Β 

Looks dry tomorrow but more rain Saturday morning up until around kickoff.Β 

Should be okay?Β 

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'd love to know what actually happened to our pitch. For decades Dens was one of the most bowling green-like surfaces in the whole of Scotland, and now it's perpetually a sheet of rolled mud. It can't be as simple as '2x admin and a lack of investment'. I don't see how they could have kept it immaculately in the 80's and 90's, and 30-40 years of technological advances later, have it looking like something out of a 70's Brian Clough documentary.

DAB tears poisoned it.

4C6CA22E-D946-456C-BB54-F73A06C32533-220-0000002AB1E7FDEB.jpeg.62e4bfaec0a49be71d21ae0d0bf04c54.jpeg

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Don’t see Tiffoney being risked from the start so McCall will either start Cammy Smith in place of Lawless or play Danny Mullen out-wide. Neither of those things are particularly inspiring.Β 

Cammy Smith a doubt too. Hopefully Tiffoney is good to go or we are pretty hobbled up front.