Hibs V Utd (Jack Ross career memorial thread)

From BBC website

• Though both Hibs and Dundee United (35 each) have conceded the joint-highest number of goals in the Scottish Premiership this season, only Rangers and Celtic (9 each) have kept more clean sheets than either side (6 each).

f**k knows. In fact, I don't even think f**k will know either.

Discuss.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I went to the tannadice game in October there and must say I hope there's as much seethe (in the other direction, and without the racism) as some of the Hibs fans were showing that night. Imagine getting wound up by Tony Watt ffs

I get wound up by Tony Watt when I see him play tbh

Ach, I feel a bit bad for Tony. He's a cracking player and just wants to be loved. He's also a bit of a bell-end which makes it difficult to fully support him. If he was just a bit better he'd fit in nicely at one of the Old Firm and he'd get away with it. As it is, he seems destined to go through his career at a succession of lesser clubs doing okay but never enough to justify the attention his ego demands. 

I hope he finds his home somewhere soon. Somewhere where his talent is such that the lack of effort and petulance can be easily forgiven and he can achieve his rightful place as a flawed hero. He'll need to drop down a bit yet to justify that though.

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Ach, I feel a bit bad for Tony. He's a cracking player and just wants to be loved. He's also a bit of a bell-end which makes it difficult to fully support him. If he was just a bit better he'd fit in nicely at one of the Old Firm and he'd get away with it. As it is, he seems destined to go through his career at a succession of lesser clubs doing okay but never enough to justify the attention his ego demands. 

I hope he finds his home somewhere soon. Somewhere where his talent is such that the lack of effort and petulance can be easily forgiven and he can achieve his rightful place as a flawed hero. He'll need to drop down a bit yet to justify that though.

Tam Cowan liked him at Motherwell. Maybe in the lack of effort and petulance he saw shared qualities....

Spoiler

That'll get me a mention on OTB tomorrow. Get it up yez!