Spain (a) in October

Just now, SweeperDee said:

Can’t believe some folk can’t wrap their head around the fact that maybe, just maybe, there has been ANOTHER complete balls up from every official on that pitch tonight. So much so it really does smack of some real dodgy behaviour.

Can’t believe some folk can’t accept any other explanation other than potential corruption.

4 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

He fucking slipped on the wet surface you miserable c**t

What you swearing at me for?    Away and grow up.

I wasn't particularly criticising.  I was observing that it was a really unusually gifted goal, coming on the heels of another one.

Get a grip of yourself.

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

You’re right - it IS a conspiracy to screw Scotland.

You realise that the far bigger logical leaps are being made by you. 

With your "UEFA just followed the wrong hand signal" beating SDs "Well Alan Hutton agrees" into a distance second place in the absolute nonsense stakes

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Uh huh. You dont think thats offside then? 

I have no idea why the ref appears to signal a direct free kick. Maybe he lost the plot and made the wrong signal. But its offside.

I said immediately if its given for a foul then its an absolute nonsense. Thats still the case.

Then, because it was given as a foul, which has been confirmed by John McGinn, you now agree it was absolute nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Can’t believe some folk can’t accept any other explanation other than potential corruption.

Oh yeah, cause every ref in the history of football is above reproach in that regards. Especially when Spain are involved.

Just now, SweeperDee said:

Oh yeah, cause every ref in the history of football is above reproach in that regards. Especially when Spain are involved.

The biggest conspiracy theory of all is that there are no conspiracies.

Wasn’t just the goal though. The guy was at it all night. Every 50/50 given their way, McGinn completely wiped out on the edge of their box and told to get up.

It was really one-sided. Don’t think we can argue that Spain didn’t deserve to win, but we weren’t helped in the slightest.