Airdrie Vs The Bairns

I've gone for a home win but I also expect Falkirk finally , given the last few seasons, to be so much more commited than in most of those games. It's certainly needed that some side has to give Dunfermline a proper chase but I hope we get a win to stay in top four.

Edited by Chapelhall chap
Spelling

12 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

In fact, it gets better. Callumn Morrison had a 50% record from the spot last season from 4 penalties. But the last one he took was v Montrose in November 2021.

Since then we have only had the aforementioned Griffiths one in 45 (FORTY FIVE) league games.

That is incredible when you look at the way we have played this season. We create a lot of chances now and spend a lot of time in the opponents box. We have had a lot of decent claims this season as well. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Was going to say split them between these and the Pars game but no point wasting them when Paul McGowan is going to stick 9 by us 

Look on the bright side, he won't get to play for them on the 25th March against Montrose because he'll be away playing against Cyprus at Hampden. 

On 22/02/2023 at 09:47, Shodwall cat said:

Glenmavis seems more interested in beating us than his team actually achieving something. I just hope we actually turn up on Saturday. Too many times against Airdrie we just haven't been up for the fight and have made it far too easy for them. If we play well and still lose then you just have to hold your hands up but to not turn up again would be unacceptable. The Ukrainian boy looked different class last Saturday so must be in mcglynns thoughts although it will be a blow if Henderson is out.

Airdrie aren't playing Camelon Juniors last time I checked?

8 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Airdrie fans - it's now Thursday afternoon. Please tell me you're not going to play Hutton in goal on Saturday. Mon 

I think Murray Johnston will be called in for the game since Hibs aren't playing.

6 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

1 penalty in 45 games is some going.

Our players are just far too honest imo 

Can't believe that statistic when you've got Gary Oliver playing for you, he loves to fall down in the box. Either Refs have got wise to him or he's not playing in too  attacking a role. Even some Queens fans used to give him pelters for his antics when he was here. 

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Can't believe that statistic when you've got Gary Oliver playing for you, he loves to fall down in the box. Either Refs have got wise to him or he's not playing in too  attacking a role. Even some Queens fans used to give him pelters for his antics when he was here. 

Can't even recall a time he's went down to be honest