Airdrie Vs The Bairns

6 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

1 penalty in 45 games is some going.

Our players are just far too honest imo 

Can't believe that statistic when you've got Gary Oliver playing for you, he loves to fall down in the box. Either Refs have got wise to him or he's not playing in too  attacking a role. Even some Queens fans used to give him pelters for his antics when he was here. 

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Can't believe that statistic when you've got Gary Oliver playing for you, he loves to fall down in the box. Either Refs have got wise to him or he's not playing in too  attacking a role. Even some Queens fans used to give him pelters for his antics when he was here. 

Can't even recall a time he's went down to be honest

16 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Done well against your lot. Surely you'd want him in against us?

He saved a penalty but it was one of Benes' worst efforts yet (we get loads dontcha know) but nearly palmed the ball into the net at least once.

He's rank mate, honest.

10 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

He's never in the box long enough.

10 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

And Kai Kennedy. He loves a dive. Surely McGlum hasn't got him telt?

Edited by da_no_1

6 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

How many penalties have you guys had in the league this season roughly? Curious.

Without checking (can't be fucked) must be at least 4 or 5?

Edited - I think it's 6 in total - 5 in the league & 1 in the cup at Firhill.

Bene & McCann have missed 1 each.

Edited by da_no_1

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

QOS and Dunfermline have both been awarded the most pens, each having been awarded 6.

The Pars have converted 4 and QOS 2.

Refs love us, but 2 from 6 is an abysmal return. And I think we've had maybe 3 different takers. 

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m no sure who I would fancy to take a penalty if the miracle was to happen and we were awarded one. Callumn Morrison took them in the past but he’s missed a few. Maybe big Liam Henderson could just blast it.

Coll Donaldson is the man for blasting them in I'd say. McGinn would be my lreferred taker atm though.