Airdrie Vs The Bairns

2 hours ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Must be good supporting a team that don't occasionally f**k up and blow an opportunity. Oh wait..... The Mighty, huge, massive Falkirk are still here after years of perpetual failure. 😉

Let's see come Saturday. Here's hoping the 'Mighty Charlie Telfer' shows what he can do when he's managed properly. 👌

There is blowing an opportunity and then there is absolute and complete capitulation such as properly managed Airdrie produced a couple of weeks back.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We will need to get that fanny Grant’s mates to confirm if we’ve been 1st or not. They’ll know and he’s bound to be all over this thread.

And there's you, bringing me up in a completely unrelated topic of discussion, very cute. Have a nice weekend, try not have me on the mind too much x

19 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Have a shite weekend

What a zinger! 

14 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Have you read the pollution vomited out by Grant228 in recent days?

A Falkirk fan engaging in some whataboutery? Surely not, cannae be right. 

Guest Ecosse83

Walking solo from Airdrie train station to the park, can any Airdrie fans point me in the direction of somehwere on the way that does a good pint? I’ll have no colours on so I can brave an Airdrie pub if need be 😆

18 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Walking solo from Airdrie train station to the park, can any Airdrie fans point me in the direction of somehwere on the way that does a good pint? I’ll have no colours on so I can brave an Airdrie pub if need be 😆

On the way you've got Legends bar straight across from the court, decent pint, TVs on usually with any early football. Further up the road there's a more "Airdrie" minded pub. The Albert Bar.

Both on route.

Guest Ecosse83
45 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

On the way you've got Legends bar straight across from the court, decent pint, TVs on usually with any early football. Further up the road there's a more "Airdrie" minded pub. The Albert Bar.

Both on route.

Brilliant mate thank you 👍