Airdrie Vs The Bairns

I don't particularly understand the train of thought that Airdrie are better than Falkirk, they can perform very well in spells but they don't seem capable of doing it over a whole 90, the management situation maybe doesn't help with that. I don't think the 4-3 game happens if you have a gaffer on the sidelines. 

When you consider the budget they have though they've done quite well, they'll rightly fancy themselves on there day against anyone in the division. I'd still rather be playing them for 3 points than Falkirk though. 

Hopefully today is Airdries day right enough. Always said they had nice kits. 

27 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think today will be a tough call tbh, most bairns are going into this one grounded in the reality of where we are we are on a good run and it has to come to an end at some point i do think if it does it it will be today.  How are you with your suspensions with the 2 sendings off the past couple of weeks ?

its probably been asked but have you got a PATG today ?

PATG? 

Smith, sent off on the home game v Pars, should be back today. His replacement scored last week though so tough decisions for McCabe on whether to recall Smith, but I think he will. Need his experience and his work rate is phenomenal and will be needed today. As for the GK sending off, emergency loan of Muzz from Hibs is a superb short term bit of business by the club. Was excellent when on loan to us at the start of the season, winning PoTM award. Love Hutts to bits, especially after his pen save last week, but not for a whole 90 mins v your lot. That'd be heart attack stuff. 😂

3 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

PATG? 

Smith, sent off on the home game v Pars, should be back today. His replacement scored last week though so tough decisions for McCabe on whether to recall Smith, but I think he will. Need his experience and his work rate is phenomenal and will be needed today. As for the GK sending off, emergency loan of Muzz from Hibs is a superb short term bit of business by the club. Was excellent when on loan to us at the start of the season, winning PoTM award. Love Hutts to bits, especially after his pen save last week, but not for a whole 90 mins v your lot. That'd be heart attack stuff. 😂

Its cool all sorted, wandered over to your website seen online tickets only no pay at the gate (any specific reason as surely that would drop numbers no by much but a bit?)

5 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Its cool all sorted, wandered over to your website seen online tickets only no pay at the gate (any specific reason as surely that would drop numbers no by much but a bit?)

I think you can buy a ticket in the stadium bar before the game but other than that it’s all online tickets or season tickets. Not sure the reason for no cash gate other than it being a Covid casualty. 

1 hour ago, airdrieman said:

I think you can buy a ticket in the stadium bar before the game but other than that it’s all online tickets or season tickets. Not sure the reason for no cash gate other than it being a Covid casualty. 

Probably can't trust the cadgers on your turnstiles.

Guest Ecosse83
14 hours ago, airdrieman said:

The Albert is probably the best pub and is also closest to the ground. The West End Bar is good and close to the station but is in the opposite direction and would be a bit of a walk to the ground. Cue Here is always a good shout but you’re probably best to just head straight to The Albert to maximise your drinking time. 

🍺💪