Title race

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

When it comes to Dundee I’m sue I speak for everyone when I say I hope they get administration and that third time’s the charm on the road to liquidation.

Careful. The spelling police are about.

Pity that third stand is not a charm on the road to a complete stadium.

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

That explains why they’re cacking it now.

We have, without breaking sweat, just swallowed up a massive advantage held by yourselves - the swashbuckling maestro's of Queens Park - and now sit atop this shot show of a league. There's absolutely nobody scared down our way. You're better than this. (only just, mind).

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

When it comes to Dundee I’m sue I speak for everyone when I say I hope they get administration and that third time’s the charm on the road to liquidation.

I wholeheartedly agree.

45 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Careful. The spelling police are about.

Pity that third stand is not a charm on the road to a complete stadium.

I'm sure if we put a couple of benches on The Bing it would be a greater beacon of modernity than The Derry End.

3 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

Are you that lib dem geek?

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

johnny cash concert GIF

Wait, are we watching Dundee and Partick Thistle fans argue about which of their hastily converted but already run down stadiums is best?  Have Thistle got a 4th side on their stadium yet?  Do Dundee still have a random selection of stands of different shapes and sizes that look like they were robbed from several different other stadiums?

48 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Wait, are we watching Dundee and Partick Thistle fans argue about which of their hastily converted but already run down stadiums is best?  Have Thistle got a 4th side on their stadium yet?  Do Dundee still have a random selection of stands of different shapes and sizes that look like they were robbed from several different other stadiums?

Nothing wrong with what you describe here. It’s far better than the the identikit stadia that were thrown up everywhere around the turn of the century.

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Nothing wrong with what you describe here. It’s far better than the the identikit stadia that were thrown up everywhere around the turn of the century.

Only proper fans of proper teams get it. I love going to Somerset Park and East End Park, McDiarmid? Not so much. Soulless, cheap, meccano built, cookie cutter shitehole.