Crisps

Perhaps a controversial opinion, they wont win any awards for best crisps and people usually look down their nose at the very mention but anyone who can't appreciate the sheer brilliance of a simple packet of ready salted aren't actually crisp lovers.

Also, going down the corn snacks route - Tesco own brand onion rings are the fuckin tits and leave your fingers caked with that oily oniony dust that only comes off of onion rings.

Only Marks and Spencer brand salt and vinegar chipsticks are even close in the corn snacks category.

10 hours ago, Venti said:

They missed a trick in not calling the mushroom ones 'truffle'. Then doubling the price.

I would go a step further. 

"Truly Tuscany Truffle Flavour" with unashamed use of the colours of the Italian flag along with a picture that vaguely looks like a forest that might be Italy.   

If you need to indicate that they were made in Nairnshire, make sure that is in small print.

12 hours ago, TxRover said:

No dice, can’t stand kettle chips on the whole.

I don't like Kettle chips any which way.

As they seem to be almost permanently on reduced at supermarkets that

I use, looks like plenty others arent buying them.

13 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Also, going down the corn snacks route - Tesco own brand onion rings are the fuckin tits and leave your fingers caked with that oily oniony dust that only comes off of onion rings.

Only Marks and Spencer brand salt and vinegar chipsticks are even close in the corn snacks category.

I've never had a sub-standard packet of onion rings from any provider. A strong contender for most consistent crisp. (yes, it is a crisp before anyone starts)

On 04/04/2023 at 13:48, philpy said:

Salt and vinegar golden wonder. Especially when you get the right nippy ones at the bottom of the packet.

If you like your strong S & V. Try these. They are in my top 5 of crisps. 

Often sold out though so watch out for the ones that are just sea salt. The packets are pretty much identical.

C96C2F6B-3F8E-459C-AC4F-1C87FF1C163A.jpeg.d3b8ecdb029c59bbddb4adaaae95873b.jpeg

Edited by Big Gus