Nicola Sturgeon Arrested, Peter Murrell Charged

Lex

I'll admit to never having been on the Wings website before, only reading what has been posted on here up til now.

But having now ventured in, he does seem to be able to ask some fairly valid questions about the size of the recent spending that has been going on. I think there might be trouble ahead.

16 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I'll admit to never having been on the Wings website before, only reading what has been posted on here up til now.

But having now ventured in, he does seem to be able to ask some fairly valid questions about the size of the recent spending that has been going on. I think there might be trouble ahead.

Maybe in light of such financial difficulties and potential mismanagement, you will see their long-standing supporters rally round and bail them out on this occasion. 

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

The website said referendum campaign. 

That could easily mean campaign for a referendum...

Ah if only that were true.  However when donations were requested to be returned the compliance officer stated

Donations are in a ring-fenced fund to fight the next referendum whenever we are in a position to call that. As you are aware, the Scottish Parliament has passed enacting legislation to allow that to go ahead as soon as Westminster passes the Section 30 Order. We are not in a position to refund those monies.

Edited by strichener

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The whole investigation has gone very quiet.  The timing of the next phase will be interesting.

It would be highly amusing if Sunak was charged with contempt of court before any of the SNP (ex) Leadership were actually charged with any offences.

51 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It would be highly amusing if Sunak was charged with contempt of court before any of the SNP (ex) Leadership were actually charged with any offences.

He won’t be charged.  If the complaint is taken seriously he will just offer a fake apology and say he didn’t understand he was doing anything wrong.  It’s the Tory way.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

He won’t be charged.  If the complaint is taken seriously he will just offer a fake apology and say he didn’t understand he was doing anything wrong.  It’s the Tory way.

Absolutely, and full backing from the 'establishment' will be rolled out

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The whole investigation has gone very quiet.  The timing of the next phase will be interesting.

So has Sturgeon , you wouldn't see auld Trumpet letting things lie like this

Edited by orfc

7 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I’ve not kept up to date with this.

But what has actually happened with the confiscated motorhome?

The Chief Constable and his lovely wife are heading off in it for a long weekend in the Lake District as we speak.

3 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive actually just arrived in Orlando and catching up on this thread. I can confirm that I paid for my own flights. 

Hope you had a safe flight and enjoy your vacation.

Out of interest how much did you manage to sell the motorhome for?

Btw I hope you travelled business class. 😊