Bud Light Has Caused An American Meltdown

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I'm going to stand up for pishy lager. 

We don't appreciate it in Scotland because our summers are shan. 

Ice cold pishy lager is fantastic in 30°C+, humid weather. 

Yeah that’s fair. The wee 8oz cans of Miller Lite are great because they go from cool box to tanned without having had time to even think about warming up. 

Just now, carpetmonster said:

Yeah that’s fair. The wee 8oz cans of Miller Lite are great because they go from cool box to tanned without having had time to even think about warming up. 

Exactly. 

I like a Michelob when I'm struggling in the Minnesota humidity. 

36 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Believe it or not, this is actually real. Spin off of company Jeremy’s Razor’s which gives you an anti-woke shave, headed up by the brilliantly named CEO Jeremy Boreing

Can't speak for anyone else, but when I think of real manly masculine men, it's definitely the name Jeremy that springs to mind.

Jeremy Rambo
Jeremy the Barbarian
Jeremy Wick
...and so on.

4 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Can't speak for anyone else, but when I think of real manly masculine men, it's definitely the name Jeremy that springs to mind.

Jeremy Rambo
Jeremy the Barbarian
Jeremy Wick
...and so on.

There’s nothing that says alpha Iike smoking next to a no smoking sign 

870A120C-3D0F-4819-8A25-04C236DAC02C.jpeg.7565bde37ff52ddd0512d3fc8a427743.jpeg

8 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Jeremy Rambo
Jeremy the Barbarian
Jeremy Wick
...and so on.

Jeremy spoke in class today.

Aye I slagged my mate in Alabama for drinking Bud light, but in that humidity I ended up blootered after about 3 pints of Blue Moon. After that I was a Bud Light convert as it's the only thing you can drink in Tuscaloosa in June without ending up unconscious pretty quickly.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Coors Light seems to be the beer of choice for the rednecks to transfer their affiliation to.

The boy has milk and coffeemate (didnt know it still existed) in his fridge...think he was pretty mixed up long before he replaced Bud Light with Coors Light

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've not read too much into this but it appears that because Bud Light ran an ad campaign with a trans person and put a rainbow on their packaging it has led to this:

Kid Rock, the roaster that he is, is only the most prolific example I've stumbled across on this but he's far from being the only one I've noticed over the past few days.

Has the packaging of a drink ever made you cry and want to unload an AK47 into it?

If we're being honest most of us would love to be shooting stuff up with a mp5.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

A few years back Mrs and I were on holiday in an all inclusive hotel, enjoying a session at the bar and noticed that the bar staff were swapping out warm beers with fresh cold ones, okay so the beers weren’t pints but on a roasting day excellent 👌 

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've not read too much into this but it appears that because Bud Light ran an ad campaign with a trans person and put a rainbow on their packaging it has led to this:

Kid Rock, the roaster that he is, is only the most prolific example I've stumbled across on this but he's far from being the only one I've noticed over the past few days.

Has the packaging of a drink ever made you cry and want to unload an AK47 into it?

Kid Rock, so ‘anti-woke’ that he went to the shop and bought all the bud light he could find and then had someone else shoot it (look at the angle of the shots in the video) because he couldnt. 
But also Kid Rock, drinking a bud light beside a drag queen. 

2D73CABC-2D2E-4904-84EC-6C437E066585.jpeg

I can remember some American exchange students in my first year at Aberdeen.

Legal age for drinking over the pond was 21, here it is 18 so they all went out and got tanked up on Vitamin T

Result: carnage and stomach pumping up the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary 

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Kid Rock, so ‘anti-woke’ that he went to the shop and bought all the bud light he could find and then had someone else shoot it (look at the angle of the shots in the video) because he couldnt. 
But also Kid Rock, drinking a bud light beside a drag queen. 

2D73CABC-2D2E-4904-84EC-6C437E066585.jpeg

Drinking Bud Light while wearing a Coors hat.

He's either a rebel or he doesn't know what to identify as...

5 hours ago, Venti said:

Jeremy spoke in class today.

Genuinely almost said "there's blast from the past" to that.

Uhh...turns out I did anyway.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Why would anyone be bothered if someone thought they were gay? Absolute cretins.

Absolutely wild to think back to the days when most men were at least uncomfortable with someone thinking they were gay, if not outright angry.

1 minute ago, BTFD said:

Absolutely wild to think back to the days when most men were at least uncomfortable with someone thinking they were gay, if not outright angry.

It's a really sad indictment of society that not so long ago it was severely frowned upon for someone to be gay - even in countries that are supposedly tolerant, like ours.

People should be free to be who they are. It's appalling that being gay is still illegal and punishable by imprisonment and death in some countries. I am sure I read that something like 70% of the world's population live in these countries.

Agree with the sentiment that there’s a place for these light beers on a hot day, but Bud Light or Coors Light are overly-fizzy pishwater - (opinions, opinions)… this on the other hand is more than decent when we get the weather for it.

4194C21D-FAE5-4036-9142-5C3FBF0A854A.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird