Ross County vs Aberdeen

Very nervous now Utd got a win and while I think normally Aberdeen would enjoy doing us a favour that'd screw them over their too much in with a shout of third place for that to happen.

Heart says a scrappy 2-1 County win.

Head says 1-1 draw.

It will be interesting to see how we cope with being in third place. It is definitely a different type of pressure to what Robson and the players have endured over the last couple of months. There is also now an expectation amongst some of our fans that we will finish third, which hasn't really been the case certainly since after the World Cup. This is a big opportunity for us to go five points clear of Hearts before they play on Saturday.

As has been said, despite the wins at Tannadice and McDiarmid Park recently, our away record is still poor. In fairness, whilst the results were both good, neither of those performances were entirely convincing for large periods. I wouldn't exactly be complaining if we won without playing particularly well here, though.

Shinnie in for Duncan will likely be our only change from Saturday, unless there are any injuries between then and now. 

I was quite impressed with County when I watched them against Celtic, and now they have backed that up with a win last weekend. With our only two draws this season being against County, I wouldn't all be at all surprised if we make that a hat-trick here: 1-1. 

4 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I love reading this positivity and belief that County will win; hopefully, it's misplaced.

It's when they opposition start saying how dreadful they are that I suspect that they suspect they'll win the match.

In fairness, Bogbrush, what I say is going to have absolutely no bearing on the final result.

However, if you think that pessimism leads to the team in question winning, then we are absolute garbage. 6-0 Aberdeen I’m thinking.

12 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Best place to park in Dingwall for a visiting fan? Heard the car park at the stadium gets busy early and takes a while to empty so will look to avoid that 

Lots of parking in the town, as you approach from the Maryburgh roundabout continue past the lights at the T junction and there are 3 car parks immediately on your right. All are free to use and it’s a 5 minute walk down the High St to the ground. 

35 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Lots of parking in the town, as you approach from the Maryburgh roundabout continue past the lights at the T junction and there are 3 car parks immediately on your right. All are free to use and it’s a 5 minute walk down the High St to the ground. 

Game will be busy Friday night and that car park does normally fill up quite quickly. If it does, keep heading along the main road and you’ll reach the Tesco. Easy enough to get parked in there and the ground is still 5 minutes from there.

21 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Game will be busy Friday night and that car park does normally fill up quite quickly. If it does, keep heading along the main road and you’ll reach the Tesco. Easy enough to get parked in there and the ground is still 5 minutes from there.

Take it no restrictions on length of parking in the Tesco?

20 hours ago, DrewDon said:

This is a big opportunity for us to go five points clear of Hearts before they play on Saturday.

Or one point behind by Saturday night. ;)

image.png.c42636631cf19f162ff8a87d505024f1.png