Falkirk v Edinburgh Flux

No revolt but I wasn't expecting that team at all, suppose it's good to rest a few. Surprised Kinnear hasn't lost his place. Great to see Lawal back on the bench.

Kinnear
Williamson Donaldson Mckay Mccann
McGinn Henderson
McGuffie Nesbitt Kennedy
Burrell

Edited by FFC 1876

Well, 27 minutes of turgid nothing so far. McGuffie being McGuffie. Burrell being played as a one up top, and for me, that’s criminal.

There’s no excuse for not winning this handsomely. Edinburgh are really a patched together hot mess in defence, and we aren’t exactly bossing it in any sort of meaningful way. 

Their route one tactic has twice had them with three men versus our two at the back. It’s not come to anything, but thankfully Williamson wasn’t one of our two. He is just reminding me of how weak he is defensively.

Speaking of which, collectively we look a mess at the back.

We don’t have a striker on our books who can play up front on their own which is baffling from McGlynn as he favours that set up. You would have thought knowing that’s how he sets up, he would have brought in strikers with that role in mind.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

On 16/04/2023 at 21:42, Chubbychops said:

Going to get this right up you cnts whilst enjoying our easy title win.

You know, you posted on your own teams thread recently that you’ve suffered some tough times in the last year and football has been a release for you - that’s an absolute shame and I hope all is ok with you.

However you then come on here abusing people for, guess what, supporting their own team ? You need to take a long, hard look at yourself mate.