Alloa Athletic V Falkirk FC

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

It all depends if McGlynn goes with Burrell alone again because he thinks it will work, or he goes again knowing that it probably won’t work, so he will feel justified if he chooses not to start him next week.

As for Lawal sitting it out again, God only knows. Is McGlynn teeing up Williamson to get a start in the Cup Semi here? Just feels like weakened set up again, and tbh, I don’t think McGlynn is bothered about play off position (any more).

I think Oliver is nailed on for the semi regardless of what Burrell does here. As is Blaine Rowe. This is another "rotated" lineup with rest time for whoever apparently needs it and has a deputy. 

I would have gone with Yeats at RB aswell tbh now I think of it. 

As far as I can see, in important games, Burrell will.only start if we start with 2 up, which we likely won't. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think Oliver is nailed on for the semi regardless of what Burrell does here. As is Blaine Rowe. This is another "rotated" lineup with rest time for whoever apparently needs it and has a deputy. 

I would have gone with Yeats at RB aswell tbh now I think of it. 

As far as I can see, in important games, Burrell will.only start if we start with 2 up, which we likely won't. 

Yes, this is a line up that won’t start in the Semi, that’s for sure. May well be Burrell’s last ever start in a Falkirk shirt.

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

Yes, this is a line up that won’t start in the Semi, that’s for sure. May well be Burrell’s last ever start in a Falkirk shirt.

And yet anyone with any sense would say he still has a HUGE role to play in any success we might have. 

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

What the f**k kind of way of laying the team out is that from Alloa by the way? I'm getting anxious just reading it. Unless Conor Sammon is playing left back of course...

Pick the names out a hat it seems

Couple of big losses for us in Taggs and Donnelly 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'd bet my own money on.... Not

Agreed. Mcglynn is taking real risks here. The team playing next week won't have played together for weeks, I'd rather he put his strongest team out today and they had a competitive game playing together before the semi, I'd also rather we secured second for the advantage of home second leg, the extra prize money and the confidence boost we badly need.

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Agreed. Mcglynn is taking real risks here. The team playing next week won't have played together for weeks, I'd rather he put his strongest team out today and they had a competitive game playing together before the semi, I'd also rather we secured second for the advantage of home second leg, the extra prize money and the confidence boost we badly need.

Thing is the team we have out is still capable of winning today, but we won't because the team we have out also have the message loud and clear.... Don't bother.