Players whomst you wish not only never played for your football club, but also never played professional football in Scotland - perhaps even the entire world - so that you had absolutely no chance of knowing what contemptible people they were

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Neil McCann never signed Andrew Davies, I am apoplectic it's been typed that he did. Jim McIntyre signed the shitehouse, because that's all he done. Sign shitehouses and bin anybody of colour.

Fair enough 😆 had convinced myself he'd been with us that entire season, because that's what it fucking felt like. My apologies go to Neil McCann, now I can only blame him for Jean Alassane Mendy. And thank him for Sofien Moussa, naturally.

Andrew Davies punting Herbalife and going on about how it had completely changed his health as he sat out getting paid big bucks because he was 'injured' was top tier and led to me getting blocked on Twitter as I had a complete heads gone and he failed to see the ridiculousness of his Tweets.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Andrew Davies punting Herbalife and going on about how it had completely changed his health as he sat out getting paid big bucks because he was 'injured' was top tier and led to me getting blocked on Twitter as I had a complete heads gone and he failed to see the ridiculousness of his Tweets.

Shades of Forest Green Rovers.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is that the weird cult pyramid scheme thing?

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

While I'm in a rage about players...

Jim 'That fuckin DAB agent c**t' McIntyre.

John 'Bomber, you're clearly not Rangurs enough Rab' Brown.

Scott 'Spoofer' Gardiner.

Good idea. Why exclusively stick to players, when we’ve got all sorts of arseholes who have managed or been involved behind the scenes at our clubs?

From a Jags perspective, there are loads of options, but an easy start would be to go with Gary Caldwell and Jacqui Low.

A snidey, arrogant w****r masquerading as a football manager, and the egotistical, delusional maniac who hired him.

Barrie McKay was a workshy, big time, billy-big-baws, horrible little c**t when he was with us on loan. We were due to play Inverness in the cup and the game got cancelled when our train was in Perth. I didn’t go to the rearranged game but know people who did who say that McKay’s performance that night is the worst they have ever seen from anyone in a Rovers kit. Just a minging wee ned of a guy. 

14 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Si Ferry deserves a place in this list for us too. Some of the stories he tells of his time at Dundee he came across as just downright disrespectful. Totally chucked it and by his own admission was in terrible physical condition.

Was in my mates class at school and has clearly forgot he's from Dundee with his fake weedgie accent

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Barrie McKay was a workshy, big time, billy-big-baws, horrible little c**t when he was with us on loan. We were due to play Inverness in the cup and the game got cancelled when our train was in Perth. I didn’t go to the rearranged game but know people who did who say that McKay’s performance that night is the worst they have ever seen from anyone in a Rovers kit. Just a minging wee ned of a guy. 

Was that the SC quarter final in 2015?

10 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

That Barrie Mckay performance was probably the angriest I've been at a Rovers game tbh.

And boy,  that is a high bar.

Also witnessed it that night. Scottish Cup quarter final and not giving a f**k. Dreadful. Don’t care how many flicks and tricks he does now or goals he scores, he’ll always be that wee lazy b*****d to me.

Otherwise, Goodwillie is the only real Rovers answer here. 

Really frustrating when you get a player who clearly has something there, but just doesn't have the attitude or mentality to realise it consistently.

Manny Duku was another like that for Raith. Started the 2020-21 season like a house on fire, banging in goals all over the place, but around Christmas/New Year time something happened and he just totally disengaged. That was the season there were no fans in the grounds, so you could hear what the players were saying to each other. I mind one game near the end of the season where he didn't chase down a ball, and an exasperated Reghan Tumilty shouted "Manny are you still f**king playing?" - which kind of summed up how many of us felt with him by that point.

Could I add a late shout for David Sinclair? We made the foolish decision to sponsor his shirt (we do it every year so get some great blokes and a few duds) on the basis of his reputation at Livi. As sponsors you get two "meet the players" events - I think he didn't show up for the second one but couldn't even pretend he wanted to be there a moment longer than necessary at the first. Came over as a billy big balls.

Having to work part-time in a fish processing factory in Iceland, after he briefly signed for a club there, was too good for him. His agent surely shared our dislike of the guy, else how on earth would he have allowed that requirement to remain in Sinclair's contract?  

Edited by Yid_in_Exiile