The Final Battle - Queen's Park vs Dundee FC - 05/05/2023

8 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

So if you have these actual figures, why the need to do all that "divide it into 8 parts" mathshit?

Having the figures allowed me to do the Maths and work out the ticket scam. Believe me , both away fans and 'home fans' are being shafted. This is far from a sell out as pedalled in the media.

9 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Contacted Stenhousemuir cause you never got a ticket for the game, what an absolute riddy hahaha.

I'll be at the match exiting Larbert station come early afternoon. I've contacted Stenhousemuir to evaporate the sea of lies coming from Glasgows New Gretna. You lot have been found out and resort to laughter. The same reaction to being in Lesser by this match as announced by Leanne Demptser in late March by the rest of the Championship.

Won't be long until it all goes pop. Friday is immaterial in many ways. 

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

16 points dropped to the bottom 3 sides, we should’ve been long out of sight. 

Whereas our problem has been taking points off teams in the top half. Only 6 points from a possible 33 against Dundee, Ayr and Morton, whereas against every other team in the league we've taken more points than we've lost. A brutal record, and even more annoying given there's arguments to be made about decisions against us vs Ayr in August and Morton in March. If we get a dodgy penalty or two tomorrow night all will be forgiven...

11 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'll be at the match exiting Larbert station come early afternoon. I've contacted Stenhousemuir to evaporate the sea of lies coming from Glasgows New Gretna. You lot have been found out and resort to laughter. The same reaction to being in Lesser by this match as announced by Leanne Demptser in late March by the rest of the Championship.

Thank you.

I don't expect you to listen to me or any other QP fan, but just FYI this was also met with laughter by our own support. 

40 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Having the figures allowed me to do the Maths and work out the ticket scam. Believe me , both away fans and 'home fans' are being shafted. This is far from a sell out as pedalled in the media.

Thank you.

What's the weather like on your planet?

16 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I wouldn't assume anything, he's from Dundee.

Sandra Brown of all people, not seen you in a while. The final clown in a long line will see me bow out.

See you all tomorrow.

(Oh Dear looks like Sandra forgot she was outed the other year and has vanished from the thread. Very fitting in the thread of didides).

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

22 hours ago, Zanetti said:

I didn't see your previous post. It's not a secret, I heard it from someone who's directly involved with the club behind the scenes.

Well if that is the case and it is true, that was a disgraceful decision, no wonder Dundee went to the SPFL about their allocation.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'll eat my proverbial hat if QP win this game. They seem to have chucked it and dont want promotion due to few reasons (piss poor squad and ground issues). Dundee champions by default 

Here you go...
image.png.b11020641702375f6ee2ceb42cd465a1.png

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Indeed. It's determined by Health and Safety officials and club cohesion. Unfortunately for Queens they can't determine the allocation in a stadium that doesn't belong to them. The capacity is stipulated by Stenhousemuir and I've contacted representatives and have on paper confirmation of the capacity(as well as the Tryst Road end) being much larger than the 'sell out' being thrown out by the West Coast Media and Queens diddies.

If you'd like to continue it will end rather embarassing for all and if we can get on with the match I'm sure everyone will be happy.

Thank you.

I assume your phone has a camera on it?

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Sandra Brown of all people, not seen you in a while. The final clown in a long line will see me bow out.

See you all tomorrow.

(Oh Dear looks like Sandra forgot she was outed the other year and has vanished from the thread. Very fitting in the thread of didides).

Thank you.

'QOS' currently residing in the 'where are they now' file.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Whereas our problem has been taking points off teams in the top half. Only 6 points from a possible 33 against Dundee, Ayr and Morton, whereas against every other team in the league we've taken more points than we've lost. A brutal record, and even more annoying given there's arguments to be made about decisions against us vs Ayr in August and Morton in March. If we get a dodgy penalty or two tomorrow night all will be forgiven...

I don't expect you to listen to me or any other QP fan, but just FYI this was also met with laughter by our own support. 

Don’t mention dodgy decisions. I take it you’ve not heard about our 2 home games against Inverness this season then. Never mind the numerous other games. 

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Have all the tickets been sold? If yes then it's a sell out irrespective of whether the number of tickets issued for sale is lower than the capacity. 

Nine maidens is doing a "ticket" for £7.50. buy the ticket to secure a seat/entry and then cash it in for drinks. Fair enough I guess, ensures a good atmosphere.

Not sure if I've already said but a Chen's and whiskey will do me nicely at home.

Edit - Screenshot added for those interested.

Screenshot_20230504-155532.png

Edited by Crawford

45 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

Have all the tickets been sold? If yes then it's a sell out irrespective of whether the number of tickets issued for sale is lower than the capacity. 

Aye John. Also the story of Jesus Christ is over 38 years old, water is wet and your great great grandmother had sex at least once.

18 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Nine maidens is doing a "ticket" for £7.50. buy the ticket to secure a seat/entry and then cash it in for drinks. Fair enough I guess, ensures a good atmosphere.

Not sure if I've already said but a Chen's and whiskey will do me nicely at home.

Edit - Screenshot added for those interested.

Screenshot_20230504-155532.png

Phenomenal choice my man.

17 hours ago, mychurch said:

Do we bring Cammy back for this 1 ? Mulligan has been sent off a few times this season and do we risk him ? 

Yes, but also play Mulligan further forward, particularly first half. Coyle will know that we aren't that great if teams get right in our faces and we need more physicality in this game. For this reason I'd start Williamson over Cameron. Also, if it's raining it has to be Byrne, McGuire was like Bambi on ice last week