Conference League Good Guys List

Ray Patterson

3 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

It would rule you out, that’s a certainty.

You’re absolutely raging that Cowdenbeath are voting no, aren’t you? 🤣

3 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

CC knows his stuff. You don't.

That'll be two responses without a credible answer to the question.

I can't pretend to really care about the 'knowledge' of a blazer at one of the biggest clown-car outfits in Scottish football, who just a few weeks ago were trying to pass off their Yes to B teams vote as a 4-D chess manoeuvre en route to the East of Scotland league.

The facts show that once the majority of Scottish football called out the exact same transparent bullshit that your 'knowledgeable' club officials signed up to, you changed your tune to avoid appearing the gullible scabs you are. 

No amount of mumbled intonation about knowledgeable people in the SFA - as if it's the Illuminati and Knights Templar rolled into one - covers the reality that your gormless blazers were sold a pig in a poke. 

You get the crap club you deserve. 

Edited by vikingTON

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

I can't pretend to really care about the 'knowledge' of a blazer at one of the biggest clown-car outfits in Scottish football, who just a few weeks ago were trying to pass off their Yes to B teams vote as a 4-D chess manoeuvre en route to the East of Scotland league.

The facts show that once the majority of Scottish football called out the exact same transparent bullshit that your 'knowledgeable' club officials signed up to, you changed your tune to avoid appearing the gullible scabs you are. 

No amount of mumbled intonation about knowledgeable people about the SFA - as if it's the Illuminati and Knights Templar rolled into one - covers the reality that your gormless blazers were sold a pig in a poke. 

I'm curious. Are you a Morton Board Member ?

7 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

You do realise there is a counter view held by some knowledgeable  people that the SFA do have the power to create such a League?  And that presumably it is though preferable for them if they can say a majority of clubs were in favour and voted for its creation 

Source = trust me bro

How does this power to create such a league manifest itself? And are you suggesting that the outcome of the vote doesn't matter and they'll just do it anyway?

1 minute ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

I'm curious. Are you a Morton Board Member ?

No. But unlike Cowdenbeath's gormless fanbase, I still exercised my voting (and other forms of pressure) right to push my club towards the only legitimate decision.

Whereas you welcomed a visit from wallet inspector Ian Maxwell and are now trying to pretend it never happened. And are fooling next to no-one with your club's reverse ferret. 

Thanks for playing anyway.

9 minutes ago, virginton said:

No amount of mumbled intonation about knowledgeable people about the SFA - as if it's the Illuminati and Knights Templar rolled into one - covers the reality that your gormless blazers were sold a pig in a poke. 

Raging, absolutely raging. 😁

It’s been fun ripping you lately, but think I am done on this thread now, enjoy another season of anonymity along with the last 40 or so. 🍻

29 minutes ago, virginton said:

No. But unlike Cowdenbeath's gormless fanbase, I still exercised my voting (and other forms of pressure) right to push my club towards the only legitimate decision.

Whereas you welcomed a visit from wallet inspector Ian Maxwell and are now trying to pretend it never happened. And are fooling next to no-one with your club's reverse ferret. 

Thanks for playing anyway.

Why not?   The Board obviously needs a splendid knowledgable person like you (for example to convert the nineteen PerCent gormless basturd fans to the true path).

Edited by Blue Brazil Forever
Addition

Another good guy.

https://keltyhearts.co.uk/SPFL-conference-league/

SPFL Conference League

Kelty Hearts Football Club can confirm the club will be voting NO in the upcoming SPFL Vote regarding a new Conference League at tier 5.

Following discussion between the board, committee and supporters at todays open meeting the decision has been to vote against the proposed introduction of a new league at Tier 5 directly below the SPFL League Two and above the Scottish Lowland and Highland Football Leagues.

Kelty Hearts Sporting Director Craig Reynolds on the SPFL Proposal. “After today’s discussions with the board members, committee and fans, Kelty Hearts have decided against the idea aimed at the new conference league. As a club we have been on a long journey to get to where we are and we feel putting another league in doesn’t seem the right decision to do at this moment in time. We are all for player development but a league where you can finish 6th and be relegated or finish 5th and be promoted isn’t right for sporting integrity. While we understand the case for B teams, we believe that there’s other ways to improve Scottish football, such like larger leagues, reserve leagues and more loan players from the so called bigger teams, as well as a more open pyramid system and fairer financial allocation throughout the SPFL.”

4 hours ago, GallowayBlue said:

Their response was along the lines of "we won't be publishing our vote" rather than "we're not telling you" as far as I can tell?

That suggests that it's nothing to do with not telling the random person and everything to do with not telling anyone.

I'm confused, if your team is the Caledonian Braves, why are you defending them so strongly?

I’m defending them because you and others are making assumptions based on one email to a random nobody. Do you know which they are voting???

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The only person who seems to be in any doubt how they're voting is you.

Can you share the source of your information???? I don’t t think you can.

Edited by Pyramid Watcher

1 minute ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

I’m defending them because you and others are making assumptions based on one email to a random nobody. Do you know which they are voting???

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The only person who seems to be in any doubt how they're voting is you.

From what I've heard, they accept the principle of B Teams, but will be voting no to the Conference League.

25 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Why not?   The Board obviously needs a splendid knowledgable person like you (for example to convert the nineteen PerCent gormless basturd fans to the true path).

'Our club actually voted for Hearts B to play in the pyramid because our blazers are smart!'

'Your club voted to punt them in the sea but only by a mere 62% margin of views consulted! 

I'm sure that comeback sounded like a real fucking zinger in your head. 🤡

47 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Raging, absolutely raging. 😁

It’s been fun ripping you lately, but think I am done on this thread now, enjoy another season of anonymity along with the last 40 or so. 🍻

M8 you already tried the 'aren't you raging?' line back when your rancid outfit actually voted in favour of B teams. You are making a complete and utter fool of yourself by trotting out the same nonsense now.

If you had any self-awareness at all, you'd currently be calling out your wallet-inspected board for their obvious bullshit. Regardless, we will all progress in the engine room of Scottish football while you circle the drain to playing Rosyth in the very near future. 🤡

Good riddance.

Edited by vikingTON

12 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

I don't know if I've assumed how they'll vote (a while since I posted and haven't looked back), but my issue is more with the fact that they seem to be saying they're not going to be transparent at all with fans.

I just don't understand why a football fan would try to defend a club keeping secrets from its fans.

I guess if the Spartans fans don't care then fine, but surely you'd agree with the general principle that clubs should be open and honest with fans (which their response suggests they won't be)?

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

M8 you already tried the 'aren't you raging?' line back when your rancid outfit actually voted in favour of B teams. You are making a complete and utter fool of yourself by trotting out the same nonsense now.

If you had any self-awareness at all, you'd currently be calling out your wallet-inspected board for their obvious bullshit. Regardless, we will all progress in the engine room of Scottish football while you circle the drain to playing Rosyth in the very near future. 🤡

Good riddance.

Aw Diddums:bairn

2 minutes ago, GallowayBlue said:

I don't know if I've assumed how they'll vote (a while since I posted and haven't looked back), but my issue is more with the fact that they seem to be saying they're not going to be transparent at all with fans.

I just don't understand why a football fan would try to defend a club keeping secrets from its fans.

I guess if the Spartans fans don't care then fine, but surely you'd agree with the general principle that clubs should be open and honest with fans (which their response suggests they won't be)?

I agree that they should be open with their fans, but not with some random who emails them out of the Blue.

4 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Aw Diddums:bairn

Diddums about what? You voted Hearts B into your cesspool of a league again - then the rest of Scottish football is kicking your simpering nonsense into touch anyway. 

You circle the drain into the East of Scotland league and then nobody will ever hear from your rabble again.

Sounds like a perfectly glorious outcome to me. 

FPSo5m9XMAgRYFE.jpg.0e233b06bca3e910ff073eb5bcf5c1fa.jpg