Small and indiscriminate behaviours or acts which you judge to be unhygienic atrocities committed by the unthinking, unknowing hands of a manky bas

Long-winded thread titles? 

My mate, was in the bog at work and there was some kind of reverse sewage blowback which fired up the said toilet, leaving him covered in goodness knows what.

Edited by jagfox

Generally it's amazing that a couple of years ago people would not enter a building without sanitising their hands and washed their hands constantly. and we already back to a country that at least 50% of blokes can't be bothered to wash their hands before leaving the gents in the pub.

27 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Generally it's amazing that a couple of years ago people would not enter a building without sanitising their hands and washed their hands constantly. and we already back to a country that at least 50% of blokes can't be bothered to wash their hands before leaving the gents in the pub.

23 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Spitting

Leaving dirty dishes in sinks

Drinking from other people's drinks

Using other people's vapes

I do all of these.

When I was at school we went through a phase of throwing chewed up paper. Take a sheet of A5, chew it until it is mush, and throw it at a blackboard, ceiling or fellow student. 

We called them Soggy Moggies, or World Cuppers. 

Thinking now, must have driven the teachers mental scraping these things off various surfaces.

37 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

When I was at school we went through a phase of throwing chewed up paper. Take a sheet of A5, chew it until it is mush, and throw it at a blackboard, ceiling or fellow student. 

Thinking now, must have driven the teachers mental scraping these things off various surfaces.

We called them Soggy Baws at Greenwood in the 70's. A truly vile form of entertainment I had wiped from my memory until I read this.

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Fat, sweaty, arse crevices. Even worse on the males, in the office.

Seems like it's becoming fashionable for men to allow their arsecrack to hang out of their trousers again.

It's also frightening how many videos are on the internet of people surreptitiously stuffing their hand into their arse cleavage, having a good scratch, then giving it a sniff before going about their day. Frightening for hygiene reasons, and also due to how many people are just randomly filming themselves and catch others doing disgusting things in public.

46 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

That was big at my last school too, exclusively aimed at the ceiling.

Years and years of paper bullets dangling down like bacteria-laden stalagtites.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

There’s kunts in Scotland who put salt and sauce on their chips, when there’s perfectly good vinegar available. Turns my stomach. Manks.

😃

Vinegar is brewed from fruit, vegetables, alcohol, grains etc.

The stuff you get from the chippy is industrial by product.

2 hours ago, Flatulent Gannet said:

Chewing Gum. 
Eating it with your mouth open, speaking with it hanging out of your gob, leaving it on seats, tables, pavement, anywhere. 
It’s a disgusting stain on humanity and should be banned.

Rant over

IMG_1624.gif.b15dcd7be6f00a08604fcccdbeb3691c.gif