Small and indiscriminate behaviours or acts which you judge to be unhygienic atrocities committed by the unthinking, unknowing hands of a manky bas

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Vinegar is brewed from fruit, vegetables, alcohol, grains etc.

The stuff you get from the chippy is industrial by product.

Listen, don’t you bring sensible real talk into one of my bullshite posts, purely designed to have a friendly dig at our exotic cousins from the mysterious East… how very dare you. 😜

The snotrocket, which admittedly you don't see much outside of football players these days...worst one I witnessed was a mate who decided to do it at a bus stop while in the throes of a bad cold...covered one nostril, blew his nose and it hit the pavement without the results actually detaching themselves from his nose. I was "treated" to the sight of him attempting to back off from the carnage, while the bright green rope of snot got longer but still didn't break.

Also, perhaps more of a medical condition than outright boggingness, but there was a guy in our work that had the worst case of dandruff I've ever seen - he looked like a human snowglobe. I had to check something on his PC, and the keyboard wasn't working right...I turned it upside down to see if a paperclip or whatever was jammed in the keys and it was like shaking the crumbs out a toaster.

Edited by Hillonearth

8 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I was in the toilets of a sexual health clinic in Glasgow, sticking a cotton bud up my arse for a swab. This wasn't a toilet beside the nurse's room btw, this was back out past reception and into the main public toilets. To my displeasure, I discovered I had one in the chamber, as it were, and the swab had a wee semi-moist chunk of shite on it. Can they test shite for STD's, or have I just fucked the sample? I wondered. 

Anyway, whilst I was in there, four people came in to use the toilet and only one even turned the tap on. Manky b*****ds.

Many moons ago, the wife wasn't getting knocked up no matter how many times we tried - washing our hands afterwards, naturally - so I was referred to the fertility clinic at the old Stirling Royal. On arrival, I got handed a sample cup and pointed in the direction of a wee bathroom in the reception area. Trying to knock one out in a spunk-scented dingy jobby closet with a handful of other men waiting for their turn on the other side of the door just wasn't doing it for me, so I had to call the wife in to help.

Anyway, there was no soap at the sink. Disgusting.

3 hours ago, Flatulent Gannet said:

Chewing Gum. 
Eating it with your mouth open, speaking with it hanging out of your gob, leaving it on seats, tables, pavement, anywhere. 
It’s a disgusting stain on humanity and should be banned.

Rant over

Agreed. There is absolutely no need for c***s who chew it with their mouth wide open.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

People who spit on the street should be bludgeoned to death by the nearest person to them.

It's vile, but particularly egregious considering they always do it in the middle of the pavement, and there's a perfectly serviceable gutter to the other side of them.

I think it must be a territory-marking thing, since pissing in the street became unfashionable.

31 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Many moons ago, the wife wasn't getting knocked up no matter how many times we tried - washing our hands afterwards, naturally - so I was referred to the fertility clinic at the old Stirling Royal. On arrival, I got handed a sample cup and pointed in the direction of a wee bathroom in the reception area. Trying to knock one out in a spunk-scented dingy jobby closet with a handful of other men waiting for their turn on the other side of the door just wasn't doing it for me, so I had to call the wife in to help.

Anyway, there was no soap at the sink. Disgusting.

Razzle or Fiesta? 

54 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Vinegar is brewed from fruit, vegetables, alcohol, grains etc.

The stuff you get from the chippy is industrial by product.

Compromise, and go "Everything on it" 

Folk from a certain part of Fife will get this. 

13 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Razzle or Fiesta? 

Nothing. Not even a picture of Elgar when I was at my lowest point.

The disapproving look from the nurse certainly didn't help, like I wouldn't rather have been at home abusing myself in a room that several other men hadn't recently just exploded in.

2 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

The snotrocket, which admittedly you don't see much outside of football players these days...worst one I witnessed was a mate who decided to do it at a bus stop while in the throes of a bad cold...covered one nostril, blew his nose and it hit the pavement without the results actually detaching themselves from his nose. I was "treated" to the sight of him attempting to back off from the carnage, while the bright green rope of snot got longer but still didn't break.

Also, perhaps more of a medical condition than outright boggingness, but there was a guy in our work that had the worst case of dandruff I've ever seen - he looked like a human snowglobe. I had to check something on his PC, and the keyboard wasn't working right...I turned it upside down to see if a paperclip or whatever was jammed in the keys and it was like shaking the crumbs out a toaster.

Have a greenie. lol.

4 hours ago, RuMoore said:

People that bite their toenails and people that eat their scabs. 

If you are flexible enough to bite your toes surely there are better things to do...

Edited by 101

4 hours ago, BTFD said:

Nothing. Not even a picture of Elgar when I was at my lowest point.

The disapproving look from the nurse certainly didn't help, like I wouldn't rather have been at home abusing myself in a room that several other men hadn't recently just exploded in.

If you'd been staunch you could have turned Elgar over to the other side and "stood to attention" in the presence of HM

It doesn't say much for the nurses of Stirling Infirmary either if there were no wee tidies to think about