The Playoffs - Round 1. Jags v Spiders

Well done thistle. It may be stating the blindingly obvious but you were well deserved winners over the 2 legs.

All the best against Ayr... But then I don't mind them either & both are good away days in proper football grounds with pubs within walking distance.

Thanks to the fans of other clubs who have taken time out on what I am sure was a busy Friday night to share their forthright views on my team.

I have thoroughly enjoyed (most of) this season & look forward to them next one.

Edited by Arachnophile

Just now, Arachnophile said:

Well done thistle. It may be stating the blindingly obvious but you were well deserved winners over the 2 legs.

All the best against Ayr... But then I don't mind them either & both are good away days in proper football grounds with polubd within walking distance.

Thanks to the fans of other clubs who have taken time out on what I am sure was a busy Friday night to share their forthright views on my team.

I have thoroughly enjoyed (most of) this season & look forward to them next one.

Nothing better than a good polubd.

5 minutes ago, jagtastic said:

Finding value 🤝 paying Owen Coyle a hugely inflated Scottish championship manager salary 

👌

How much is his salary?

Personally, I have absolutely no idea.

I assume you know, otherwise you clearly wouldn't be making such claims.

1 minute ago, jagtastic said:

But not shocked at the suggested level since you haven’t questioned it? 

I genuinely have no idea what Coyle is paid. Or any other manager in the entire world for that matter.

I quite like your team and your fans (mainly because they have resisted the lure of the Old Firm) I believe you have also benefitted from a wealthy benefactor in recent years which makes all this stuff a little odd.

Good luck against Ayr (who I also quite like)

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

So according to you Ben Williamson gets paid more than Coyle.

He might well do. That doesn't necessarily mean Dundee are paying all his wages.

The point is, I don't know, you don't know, Harlowspider doesn't know, Jagfox doesn't know.

I mean who really cares?  Dundee, QP & Thistle have all benefitted to some extent from external funding in recent years,  as I understand it. Quite how any of us is entitled to take some sort of moral high ground against the others defeats me.

Edited by Arachnophile

6 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

He might well do. That doesn't necessarily mean Dundee are paying all his wages.

The point is, I don't know, you don't know, Harlowspider doesn't know, Jagfox doesn't know.

I mean who really cares?  Dundee, QP & Thistle have all benefitted to some extent from external funding in recent years,  as I understand it. Quite how any of us is entitled to take some sort of moral high ground against the others defeats me.

As your completely unsustainable funding is from a rich celtic fan on a mad ego trip, it’s not so much the moral high ground as the laugh at failure value.

4 hours ago, baba douche said:

This has turned shitey over the last few pages...

Yes it has. Your team played us off the park and look to have hit their stride at the most critical time of the season, yet some seem to think jealous ranting is the best of emotions at this time.

Your fans were also superb tonight, both inside and outside the stadium. I think you’ll progress past Ayr simply because your team looks more complete and Ayr, who’ll undoubtedly test you more than QP did, still rely too much on one man. Get to the final and anything can happen. 

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks