The Playoffs - Round 1. Jags v Spiders

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Why the f**k is your telly on your ceiling? I’d be to worried about it falling on me to hold my concentration. Or are you going for the ‘danger w**k’?

f**k sake it's my first time, gees a break.

On 06/05/2023 at 13:47, AMMjag said:

If you offered me two 3-0 wins, I would return the offer to you with disdain. It is important we win this tie in the scummiest, most heartbreak-inducing manner possible.

A good effort with the last minute goal on Tuesday night, but from there we've went more down the route of stamping on Glasgow Gretna's necks rather than drawing out the pain. 

6/10; room for improvement.

4 minutes ago, Marlo Stanfield said:

After watching their last 3 fixtures I'm kinda disappointed these Gretna esq jobbers never went up. Would have been some laugh seeing them record a single figure points total.

They’d have beaten Hibs and Aberdeen at home.

Because that’s what always happens. 

Edited by The Master

3 minutes ago, qpfc said:

For 75% of the season we were genuinely excellent. We always had defensive frailties but we were ruthless in attack. We lose Simon Murray and replace him with Connor shields and Euan Henderson(shudders). Shields reminds me of Oli Burke, great athlete but actually has no football IQ in him, he’s a headless chicken. We lose at home to Arbroath in March and we have just totally collapsed, no other way about it. Entire defence needs binned pronto 

Your team has been nothing short of embarrassing for the past 6 weeks

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

League 1.

You're right.  That renders tonight's match fascinating and on a knife edge throughout.

My mistake. I'd forgotten the impact the current status of my team could have on the nature of tonight's spectacle.

We played some nice stuff and put the game to bed. Naybe Queens should take a leaf out of that book? 🤔

First half was remarkable. Partick just ruining Queens Park on Queens left hand side and Coyle done absolutely nothing about it.

Second half a complete non-event as both sides knew the game was done.

For such an experienced manager, Queens have looked unbelievably naive tactically over these 2 games and the Dundee game. Nice and fun being an attacking side but only when its actually working. 

12 minutes ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

Commentary team have been really kind to QP tonight ...

Cos they're the "media darlings" dontcha know ... as were a certain Gretna FC a few years back.

2 minutes ago, jagfox said:

We played some nice stuff and put the game to bed. Naybe Queens should take a leaf out of that book? 🤔

Why are you being so defensive and touchy?

Of course, Thistle dominated and deserved to get through.  I'm not suggesting otherwise.  The tie was killed early tonight though, which made it less interesting if you've no great stake.

That really is all you know.

4 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Your team has been nothing short of embarrassing for the past 6 weeks

Don’t worry I’m aware 🤣 

Players have let themselves down big time but there’s serious question marks over Coyle’s tactics in recent times. Hasn’t even looked close to finding a solution to the bad form. If anything it’s got considerably worse 

We’ve made massive strides this season on the pitch but we need a couple horrible physical players in key areas of the pitch next season to toughen us up. We’re So soft it’s incredible