2023–24 Highland League Chat

welshbairn

On 14/03/2024 at 19:08, kevsmart said:

Strathspey beat Vale 0-3 today, maybe helpful for Monday's meeting.

You’d have thought after watching Strathspey complete a league double over Vale today, Banffers would be keeping quiet. 

They are, however, not a clever people. 

Edited by Jimmy Shaker

All the best to Craiger, fair play to him for sticking it out for 8 and a half years, other managers would have walked earlier. God knows who the new managers going to be. Think they need to get someone new to run there Facebook page guy running it banned a loyal fan who in the past did fundraising for one of our strikers but yet he let’s folk post that don’t even go to games.

1 hour ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

All the best to Craiger, fair play to him for sticking it out for 8 and a half years, other managers would have walked earlier. God knows who the new managers going to be. Think they need to get someone new to run there Facebook page guy running it banned a loyal fan who in the past did fundraising for one of our strikers but yet he let’s folk post that don’t even go to games.

Well said VVV,met Craig a year ago after the Forres game at PRP in the hotel in Whitehills where a was staying. 

Nice fella and great football knowledge he had as well.

Sad to see him resign but think the times right for him and Vale.

If its the guy who raised money for Dane Ballard then I'm friends with him.

He's got Vale running thru his veins big AD and the guy on Vales Facebook needs to hav a word with himself, if he can't take a piece of criticism. 

21 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Well said VVV,met Craig a year ago after the Forres game at PRP in the hotel in Whitehills where a was staying. 

Nice fella and great football knowledge he had as well.

Sad to see him resign but think the times right for him and Vale.

If its the guy who raised money for Dane Ballard then I'm friends with him.

He's got Vale running thru his veins big AD and the guy on Vales Facebook needs to hav a word with himself, if he can't take a piece of criticism. 

Yip need to remove his ban, need all the support we can get. Need more local folk supporting the club.

Good luck to Grant Noble who’s taking over as manager till the end of the season. Hope he gets off to a flyer on Saturday.

Mon the Vale.

14 hours ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

Yip need to remove his ban, need all the support we can get. Need more local folk supporting the club.

Good luck to Grant Noble who’s taking over as manager till the end of the season. Hope he gets off to a flyer on Saturday.

Mon the Vale.

100% mate 👍

Valley ✊

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I see that a former colleague of mine, and all round good c**t, Keith goalkeeper Craig Reid scored an overheader against Huntly in the 91st min last night.

Good lad.

18 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I see that a former colleague of mine, and all round good c**t, Keith goalkeeper Craig Reid scored an overheader against Huntly in the 91st min last night.

Good lad.

P.S. :lol:

13P79IGOPTSRWS7YL40E.jpg

Is everyone trying to chuck the league the day?

Edit: Except Brechin

Edited by Comrie

In a terrible week for them, I'd say that's Buckie out of it now. I expect Brechin, BoD and Fraserburgh to pull away now. 

Robbed of 3 points today, close first half totally bossed the 2nd half. Going by the silent applause when Lossie pulled it back to 3-3 I think there fans were more in shock than we were. Few shouts from Vale fans regarding the amount of time being added on from the ref but the game did start a few minutes later in the 2nd half(no idea why?). Was it the same ref we had at Rothes a few months back(the one that gave Rothes a penalty when a Rothes player fouled a Vale player in our penalty box).