Dundee United 23/24

1 hour ago, stevoraith said:

I think you'll find it's 600 tickets 😜

98% true.

While I agree Utd should clarify the reason for the reduced allocation  bar a late change of mind it is what it is. Ensures the Rovers management and support will be well up for it on the day which may come back to haunt Utd. Oh and all the best to ICT tomorrow!

On 21/03/2024 at 16:00, Alert Mongoose said:

I would go a stage further and not sell them any tickets. Checkpoints at the Tay Bridge should be enacted with drivers forced to say 'I actually quite like Dunfermline' to ensure only regular commuters get through.

This guy gets it.

There are things more important in life than money. The love of your family, the rush of seeing people you love achieve their dreams and shattering Fifers hopes and squashing them at every opportunity; to name a few.

Today put the lid in it for me that there is no point giving a f**k.

A tactically clueless manger, 2 utter shitebag senior pros, a bunch of kids who are in and out of the team every week all overseen by an absentee owner meaning there is no hope of anything changing as its nobody's job to change it. 

37 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Huge match now next Saturday.

Isn’t the Friday tv game? We all know how Jim Goodwin and games why under pressure goes that are televised 

11 minutes ago, Youngmcnaughtleigh said:

Seemingly both clubs have used up quota of home games for TV coverage

My mistake. 

2 hours ago, Youngmcnaughtleigh said:

It’s ridiculous that this is the reason that a game that could well decide the title can’t be shown on tv. Get that rule in the bin.

Horrendous result when we needed one. Horrendous shift at work too.

Absolute shitter of a Saturday where the only shining light was the brilliant goal the bairn scored this morning.

Oh and Louis Moult whacked a hit and hope from 40yds.

3 hours ago, Youngmcnaughtleigh said:

It’s a really stupid clause on the contract really when you think about it - this game would probably get a really good viewing figure and people would be interested in seeing it.

it doesn’t even matter to the teams because they all get the same ££ distributed anyway 

3 minutes ago, BigMadMental said:

It’s a really stupid clause on the contract really when you think about it - this game would probably get a really good viewing figure and people would be interested in seeing it.

it doesn’t even matter to the teams because they all get the same ££ distributed anyway 

Aye, true to an extent, but I think the hospitality profit for home clubs takes a hit with a fixture move away from a Saturday 3pm. 

Anyway, I'm over today already, but will be well pissed off if Raith take anything from next Saturday's game.