Annan Athletic. League 1. Season 23/24

17 hours ago, TheWestStand said:

I didn't, Sorry. Was behind the goal

Be prepared though - the signal in Annan is shocking

For mobile internet? Will say it depends wildly on the model of your phone and the carrier. The only issues I have with mine is when it's saturated like with a full Hampden. Been braw for all the league games so far.

I think it should be fine anyway. I'm waiting on the club telling me but I've had a few messages from folk saying they've seen extensions ran in the past which I always bring with me. If they say they couldn't it would just expedite a purchase of one of those portable power stations because Edinburgh's flash new stadium doesn't even have that provision.

2 hours ago, annanbear said:

Feel cheated today. First half was fairly even but the 2nd half I can't think of Greg making a save. Alloa goalie and their left back played a blinder. Should have took all 3 points today.

Not sure about cheated. Alloa were garbage second half and probably fortunate to get away with a point in the end but for all Annan were on top after the break I don't recall many decent chances? Ogayi made a good save from a free kick but can't think of much else. I did miss parts of it though...maybe Annan had all their chances in those wee spells. Annan solid and clearly up for it though, will have a good shot at staying up based on that. 

Alloa were ok first half and rubbish second. Another match which really lacked quality in general. 

On 20/09/2023 at 08:32, Hauftimedraw said:

See on club website that next weekends game away to Hamilton has been switched to the Friday night? Anyone know reason behind this? Can't be for Alba TV as they have already scheduled Stirling/ Cove for the 30th.

The reason is our new owners like Friday Night football and have made a request for 3/4 Friday night games. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

What is the set up with away fans seating .

Do you just go in through the terracing wonder round to the stand in the hope you get a seat .

You can't buy away  stand tickets 

Wee clubs for you eh ? 

17 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

What is the set up with away fans seating .

Do you just go in through the terracing wonder round to the stand in the hope you get a seat .

You can't buy away  stand tickets 

Usually away supporters are allowed to sit in the North side of the main stand. 
Looking on Fanbase it appears no away supporters will be allowed in the stand for this game. 
It says “Supporters wearing away colours will not be allowed admission to this area”

It looks like away supporters are only allowed to buy tickets for the uncovered terracing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...