Norway (a) - 17/6/23

PSJ.84

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

Was it not you who confidently predicted we would beat Spain??

I might be wrong 🤷‍♂️

If so what are you saying for todays score?

I did. Could just feel it in my bones for the Spain game. Less confident tonight weirdly, score draw. I’m also less pished than I was for the Spain game. There might be a connection there. I May update this prediction in around 6 pints time.

8 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Just seen a video of McSauce's goals in the recent games. Wish we would bin the current kit for the 150th anniversary one....it actually looks iconic on the players

I think we should just commandeer the Dundee one (changing the badge and denude it of a sponsor, obviously).

2 minutes ago, NickMcG said:

I think 'bothered' might be taking it a bit far. I just find it odd more than anything. There are hundreds of causes that people might support so why single out pride?  

Because it’s Pride Month and historically football has had a big problem with homophobia so generally organisations like the SFA are showing support to the LGBTQ+ community as a form of CSR

Do you need any further explanation or can you move on with you life now?

Just now, Jambomo said:

Massively nervous. Would take a draw right now. Was hoping for Haaland to have sprained a fingernail and not make it. 

Porteous to take out Haaland in the first minute and get sent off. 

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I'll probably be placing a completely unrealistic bet on closer to KO, but I too would bite your arm off for a draw. 

A win would be brilliant, but I can't help wishing that someone had stookied Haaland in the past few weeks. 

I think 4 points out of 6 in these 2 games would set us up nicely but I've seen this movie before - we could end up with 1.

Oh, the joys. 

Eejit. Went for a fiver on Norway 1 Scotland 2 @ 16/1.  More money than sense declaration incoming. 😁

59 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I did. Could just feel it in my bones for the Spain game. Less confident tonight weirdly, score draw. I’m also less pished than I was for the Spain game. There might be a connection there. I May update this prediction in around 6 pints time.

Funny, im also thinking 1-1 which would be bloody brilliant

Nervous about this. Nervous about every Scotland game mind you.

Another aspect is that a poor result and/or performance this afternoon piles a wee bit of pressure on Tuesday night.

Let's hope Haaland is tired, unfit, hungover, or in a cannae be bothert mood. 

Really happy, I am in South Africa at the moment and was worried about getting the game but the lovely barman in the hotel bar is putting it on for me. Not getting any prematch stuff here but not bothered about that.

Hoping that we don't see a tired performance like in the Ireland game. Heard (via interviews and previews I mean) that the preparation this time has been different this time though. Would be a tough game at any time of the season mind. As long as we aren't too passive and can avoid defeat, I'll be pretty happy. A win would be absolutely excellent.