🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇬🇪 Georgia 🐺

I've always had problems at Hampden, and I've been on different networks over the years.  In the last decade I've been on Three and Vodafone, and neither worked well.  On Tuesday, my phone didn't work at all from the moment the game was suspended, until the game restarted.

It breaks at pretty much every Scotland game at half time.  That was South Stand Upper in the East corner, and normally it's the North.  I've never noticed a difference in stands, just that it a) almost never works at all, and b) some people seem not to be affected, or still have some connectivity.

I go to Hampden quite regularly outwith Scotland games, and have no connection issues whatsoever when football isn't on.  It seems to be network dependent, and is absolutely linked to the number of people in the location.

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

Never get a signal in Hampden, but was in the East Stand on Tuesday for the first time in years and just kept nipping out the back and managed to get signal there during the break in play to see what was going on/being said on Twitter about the game.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Seems to be network dependent. I got signal no bother, but some of my pals couldn't get anything.

In our group those on Vodafone never have any issues but others on different networks get nothing.

Edited by realmadrid

33 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

My phone said it was getting 5G and I’ve had a sore head ever since, anyone else the same? 

The Georgians up to more tricks imo.

Uefa must investigate.

1 hour ago, ClydeTon said:

Usually takes 10-15 mins to send a message to someone, a shit ton longer to upload files, i.e. on snapchat, WhatsApp etc- hell, even here.

Pretty bad in the immediate vicinity.

To conclude, f**k Queens park.

They have mobile phones in Greenock?

F**k Morten. Just as relevant.

7 minutes ago, harlowspider said:

They have mobile phones in Greenock?

F**k Morten. Just as relevant.

Pretty sure everyone had forgot who you were in your prolonged, pre-money absense.

Also, it's Morton. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, as weegies tend to be a bit dumb anyway.