🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇬🇪 Georgia 🐺

44 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Whilst quite intrigued to see him in the flesh, Kvaratskhelia gives me the fear a wee bit

Playing this lot always gives me the fear tbh. Seem to be a bit of a bogey team for us and type of game we usually make an erse of. Hopefully not and we continue to kick on🤞looking forward to both the upcoming games

46 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Whilst quite intrigued to see him in the flesh, Kvaratskhelia gives me the fear a wee bit

After the hype I am also keen to see him and similarly concerned that if we are off it, like we were in Ireland last year, we could come to grief.

16 minutes ago, Beckford said:

Playing this lot always gives me the fear tbh. Seem to be a bit of a bogey team for us and type of game we usually make an erse of. Hopefully not and we continue to kick on🤞looking forward to both the upcoming games

15 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

After the hype I am also keen to see him and similarly concerned that if we are off it, like we were in Ireland last year, we could come to grief.

Definitely didn’t feel great reading through their squad and recognising quite a few names!

Better that we're playing them at home first, or would we have been as well getting the away leg out of the way? They've already taken points off Norway, so hopefully the second game against Georgia won't be as tense as we're accustomed to.

Really, we've just beaten the group seeds, and we're in an incredible position already. Even if things don't go well in Norway, let's try to relax and enjoy this one for once.

On 07/06/2023 at 08:48, Jamie_Beatson said:

Spare ticket going for South Stand Upper - £40 face value. Open to offers...

Still available?, want to get my laddie along 

Made him suffer enough sh*te friendlies in the noughties