Members of the Pie & Bovril community whomst you believe that - based on where/how they post - you would beat in a fight (badly, to the point of requiring light first aid)

46 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Has The Derry been emptied? Thought he would have been all over this thread.

Shat it. Ive been on the swally for too long, now.

Never heard of the c**t. can somone call the c**t oot b4 I head off to my garden....

Arshole Derry c**t

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

20230608_142424.thumb.jpg.bb2163dec7a663bc35f2fc4949e046a8.jpg

Here's @johnnydun surveying the world before he unleash unholy hell on it.

Inshallah, my brother

Not too far off from the gorgeous Hanno tbf. Less hair, less ripples, less chest tatts, less tan and you're probably just about there.

Think more Charlie Adam.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

You could have saved your money Slips and just put on Streets of Rage, I'm fairly sure that's the soundtrack and showing her Axle punching cuntsoot would have been such sex appeal.

I'm drunk, I'll tell

no money spared.

The Arbrouth piv was an of shoot, from the great nights of dancing at Brechin in the snow, money had to be made.

I paid the bouncers/owner 1000 pound, I mean I made eye watering amounts, everyone was happy.

I did it all over Angus for 5 years, I nearly died......

Built a house in Auchertmucty, now live in the sun, with no friends, most of them are dead.

post utube vids, get likes, go to sleep

13 hours ago, BTFD said:

I can understand them not letting you have any of the Nazi gold, but surely they can spare you a firearm?

They’d probably make it easier to get all the gold than they would to let me get hold of a gun outside an incredibly controlled environment.

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

They’d probably make it easier to get all the gold than they would to let me get hold of a gun outside an incredibly controlled environment.

I know you've a good job and don't need Nazi gold, but that's definitely a possibility worth exploring.

16 minutes ago, BTFD said:

I know you've a good job and don't need Nazi gold, but that's definitely a possibility worth exploring.

And if it doesn’t work out for me i’ll get a transfer to New York or Chicago and go down the other route.