Members of the Pie & Bovril community whomst you believe that - based on where/how they post - you would beat in a fight (badly, to the point of requiring light first aid)

14 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've single handedly battered the whole Cowdenbeath support and more recently a gang of Falkirk hooligans armed with baseball bats. Doubt a few keyboard warriors would put a glove on me tbh 

Massive respect.

Have you always lived in Possil?

3 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

I believe I would annihilate any poster in the "A View From The Terrace" forum, Scottish Football Pyramid sub section and the Wrestling sub-forum.

"A View From The Terrace" forum - I view these people as podcast listening nerds who have a parasocial relationship with the presenters, i think I could take them
Scottish Football Pyramid sub section - my mental image of a poster in this section of the forum is that of a beetroot faced problem drinker
Wrestling forum - no explanation required

Are we talking the old Junior forum here?

Post industrial mining villages and old inner city Glasgow.

Heavy duty respect.

im torn on whether i could take on the cow murderer (one of the ICT posters, can never mind the username); on the one hand they're presumably a handy b*****d, and having brutally slaughtered dozens upon dozens of bovine they're doubtless battle hardened + might think nothing of bringing out a sledgehammer to bash my skull in. on the other, all i need to do is go "mooo" and there's a chance they become a ptsd induced quivering wreck who could be comfortably dispatched.

Over the years there have been a few posters here I'd have genuinely swung for. They don't post anymore but they deserve #TheSmackdown.

We are all just living in @Thederry and @SlipperyP's world though. That's proper fight to the death, top billing fight.

Tickets are priced at £25. PayPal me.