The Loch Ness Monster

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Anything that brings in tourists is never a bad thing. Americans love the idea of a chance to try and see it alongside the chance to see a wild haggis in its natural habitat!

It's mental. Much like British folk who cry and moan about gun laws in the U.S and first chance they get are in sketchy ranges there or Eastern Europe.

Edited by Derry Alli

Get Nessie into one of those Kaiju films, like Godzilla.

Imagine if we had a film industry and could afford to make a CG spectacular, with wee Highland villages being terrorised by a massive plesiosaur. Night of the Lepus, but cuter.

Read a book once where Charles Darwin and his wee assistant had an encounter with the LNM and managed to obtain a tissue sample. This sample then somehow ended up in the hands of the Nazis, who used it to create some sort of bioweapon that they never got to use. Cut to modern day, and some bad b*****ds have got hold of it and are going to poison the world. The hero then has to get to Loch Ness, find Nessie and get another sample to create an antidote. And I'm pretty sure everyone lived happily ever after. A story for our times written by someone at the cutting edge of science. 

25 minutes ago, Nae Union said:

Read a book once where Charles Darwin and his wee assistant had an encounter with the LNM and managed to obtain a tissue sample. This sample then somehow ended up in the hands of the Nazis, who used it to create some sort of bioweapon that they never got to use. Cut to modern day, and some bad b*****ds have got hold of it and are going to poison the world. The hero then has to get to Loch Ness, find Nessie and get another sample to create an antidote. And I'm pretty sure everyone lived happily ever after. A story for our times written by someone at the cutting edge of science. 

That sounds tremendous! Bonkers and outstandingly good.

8 hours ago, RuMoore said:

I believe that JFK knew of the existence of Nessie and that's why they faked the moon landings to divert attention from the Bermuda triangle that Paul McCartney had recently went missing at, before the 5g cloning kicked in of course. 

Also I would probably hug Tupac, coz he's still alive but Bigfoot would probably kick my c**t in. Hope that helps with any future threads. 

You forgot chemtrails.

2 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Excellent - that looks fucking awful.

I didn't think a less convincing Nessie could appear on this thread after I posted the Amazon Women on the Moon clip, yet here we are  :P

16 hours ago, BTFD said:

Get Nessie into one of those Kaiju films, like Godzilla.

Imagine if we had a film industry and could afford to make a CG spectacular, with wee Highland villages being terrorised by a massive plesiosaur. Night of the Lepus, but cuter.

Fiction vs reality. Have you seen the state of people who live in these wee Highland villages these days?

The LNM would get mugged for tree fiddy.

1 hour ago, Bob in Denny said:

clydie.jpg.d501022baa69c496fc26c10ab5f85bae.jpg

Took this circa 2011 .. not Loch Ness but the Clyde at Port Glasgow...

Proof at last! I'm a believer. Nessie must have been on her holibobs.

Can you get an AI to zoom in on the face and imagine what a close-up would look like?

48 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Proof at last! I'm a believer. Nessie must have been on her holibobs.

Can you get an AI to zoom in on the face and imagine what a close-up would look like?

AI? on this forum?

Is there Any Intelligence on this forum ?

and would you visit Port Glasgow for your holidays?

5 minutes ago, Bob in Denny said:

AI? on this forum?

Is there Any Intelligence on this forum ?

and would you visit Port Glasgow for your holidays?

There are a few posters who seem computer-controlled, although AI might be pushing it.

I suppose if you spent your life in a highland lake, a trip to Port Glasgow would seem like an exciting trip to the mean streets of New York.

53 minutes ago, sophia said:

Nessie has been known to travel.

Here's her back in time visiting a Doctor who I forget their name in that there London

terror of the zygons 1.jpg

That's a giant Chihuahua with fourth-degree burns.

Amazing the animal cruelty they could get away with in the Seventies.