Germany 2024

invergowrie arab

40 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Surprised there are that many, but it makes sense when you consider the hosts/holders are almost always there.

Truly, the Lord has smiled upon this great nation.

He wants to smile a bit harder and let us get passed the group stages. 

Just now, German Jag said:

He wants to smile a bit harder and let us get passed the group stages. 

If any floating deities out there want me as a convert, all they have to do is see us win the tournament.

I don't ask for much from my fictional beings.

• 1 month later...

Wondered how long it would take for stories like this to appear. Do they routinely have front page splashes regarding events like the Cheltenham festival, Nottinghill Carnival or Wimbledon being a target or is this Jonny Foreigner not being able to protect us ?

20240331_132655.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.associationoftartanarmyclubs.com/2024/04/10/atacs-euro-2024-site-visits-to-cologne-stuttgart-munich/?fbclid=IwAR3jLzjx6bR7NfurKkH_ItizS5lpupzpYDj3zHO9ojBm_IQVJsaAYdPciSc_aem_AZq94xZmpBD0tgDD2XYrBFr1eLn1oKUXY2OzljiJ4U55-aEhxnB1DVu9P5045VfVFFBfa_OHa4CaNQQxQ6MfhX3i

ATAC went over to Germany for site visits, some might find the information useful. They mention the sections/stands Scotland are getting as their end at each stadium for example which I didn't think was common knowledge.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

https://www.associationoftartanarmyclubs.com/2024/04/10/atacs-euro-2024-site-visits-to-cologne-stuttgart-munich/?fbclid=IwAR3jLzjx6bR7NfurKkH_ItizS5lpupzpYDj3zHO9ojBm_IQVJsaAYdPciSc_aem_AZq94xZmpBD0tgDD2XYrBFr1eLn1oKUXY2OzljiJ4U55-aEhxnB1DVu9P5045VfVFFBfa_OHa4CaNQQxQ6MfhX3i

ATAC went over to Germany for site visits, some might find the information useful. They mention the sections/stands Scotland are getting as their end at each stadium for example which I didn't think was common knowledge.

North-end in Munich, so last to get back to Fröttmaning station. 

45 minutes ago, German Jag said:

North-end in Munich, so last to get back to Fröttmaning station. 

Notice possible shuttle buses might be available. 

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm particularly glad they've cleared up my lingering doubts about whether fast food would be available in major German cities and that Hitler salutes might not go down well.

26 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm particularly glad they've cleared up my lingering doubts about whether fast food would be available in major German cities and that Hitler salutes might not go down well.

Tend to spill currywurst down your top when you do that.

41 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Notice possible shuttle buses might be available. 

Have been to the Allianz Arena 4 times, with the number of extra trains that get put on on gamedays the extra waiting is nothing massive. 

12 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Have been to the Allianz Arena 4 times, with the number of extra trains that get put on on gamedays the extra waiting is nothing massive. 

Says a "decent walk" from the U-bahn station, 20 minutes?

Maybe five minutes or less to leave the station, then you're in that grassy path area in the photo above for ten minutes or so (great place to drink a few cans) and then you're there 

8 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Stuttgart one says you can view the pitch from the men's toilets. Do they mean via a tv or is this some kind of mad German stadium feature?

Edited by Stephen Malkmus