#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

One game closer to getting some Champions League cash.  I was surprised at Spurs letting Eric Dier go.  Their fans always seemed to be moaning about him, but one of the players who dug in.  Son is class, but Richy seems their only player with some attitude that can make things happen.  I think Ange will do ok when he gets his own players in.

To be fair to Ange, he absolutely bitched this league and I've not witnessed a Celtic team play us off the park with as much as intensity as his Celtic side did with a  fairly average bunch of players.

It worked for 6 month in the EPL, but it's been found out fairly quickly and he'll be lucky to make it to next season if he's continually on the end of pumpings.

42 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

£40 million for James Maddison 😂

I don't think it is that bad a deal compared with some other transfers. (I'm looking at you Manchester United 👀).

Today Spurs barely had a shot at goal before he came on. 

Then Spurs wolfhound themselves with a bit more in the Liverpool defensive third and got a couple of goals.

There are a lot more issues with that Spurs squad than Maddison, imo. 

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Your big 6 like your Spurs, your Chelseas, your Man Utds need to be winning trophies on a regular basis.

If Big Ange can't win anything then get the next man in.

Who though? Do Spurs have legends of their own who have managed in the Premier League or will they have to rely on someone from elsewhere? Lamps or Stevie G maybe?

Spurs need someone who knows the club inside out, that the fans can relate to.

Get wee Timothy Sherwood and his gillet back. 

As a 30 year veteran of the Grammar/Formatting Polis, what kind of fresh fucking hell is this?

David Moyes banner

It reminds me of the opening credits to the Towering Inferno, which looked weird as f**k all because Paul Newman and Steve McQueen (guid c***s) wanted equal top billing.

Tbf to Ange, if he finishes 5th in his first season that will be seen as improvement. 

The end of season collapse must be a concern though and you'd imagine they will have to strengthen and come out firing next season

Some truly baffling logic on display on SSN ref watch for the Havertz penalty.

"We don't want to slow down and forensically examine every decision" now apparently. Even thought that's what VAR does 🤣