#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

From that list, I'd say that Lukaku to Chelsea (2021 version), Sancho to Man United, Fofana to Chelsea and probably Antony to Man United are/were worse signings than Mount, though I think Bairnardo's rationale is entirely fair. Every so often I get reminded that he's actually at United. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Turgid draw in the works here. No KDB or Rodri for City leaves them looking a bit of a differnt team

Another eleventy trillion square passes should do the trick for them.

Grealish getting winded and subsequently writhing around on the ground for 2 whole minutes in visible distress sums him up.

Can already tell that we're going to be treated to "Dark Arts" chat from now on for every single bog standard bit of gamesmanship. BBC at it already. You would think Arsenal invented taking their time over throw ins last week. 

Why is it a yellow card if the goalkeeper pulls down the oncoming player and there's nothing more between them and the goal, but it's a red card when a defender does it and the player still has to beat the goalkeeper?