Dundee vs. Motherwell Saturday 5th August

39 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You need to be a wee concerned signing Sainties rejects and when your manager starts talking about the 'project'.

Dundee 0 Motherwell 5 (Bair 7, 12, 21, 29,87)

He will be off before 87 for his standing ovation.

23 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't like Kettlewell, like something out of the Adams family, had a pop at Dundee a few times when he was a 'pundit/out of a job'. An arse.

Thank you.

Didn’t know that. What a cunto. Let’s crucify these tossers. 

1 hour ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Off the top of my head, I remember us going to three promoted teams on the opening day and drawing from behind every time...so 1-1.

Would be happy with that given where we are squad wise.

We drew 0-0 in Dingwall in County's first game up too.

Moot point anyway, the Bairaissance starts Saturday. 0-3.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

13 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't like Kettlewell, like something out of the Adams family, had a pop at Dundee a few times when he was a 'pundit/out of a job'. An arse.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Didn’t know that. What a cunto. Let’s crucify these tossers. 

Think he also said Dens was a shitehole, United are the big team round your parts, and Albert Kidd and Jocky Scott were a pair a p***ks.

Up ye's. 

12 hours ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Off the top of my head, I remember us going to three promoted teams on the opening day and drawing from behind every time...so 1-1.

Would be happy with that given where we are squad wise.

From memory, Dundee haven't won an opening day fixture in the top flight in about a thousand years so that tracks.

34 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

From memory, Dundee haven't won an opening day fixture in the top flight in about a thousand years so that tracks.

Still a fair while ago and  I think it was the first game , august the first anyway so probably 1st game  around 8 years ago I think we beat killie 4 zip opening game away 

9 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Still a fair while ago and  I think it was the first game , august the first anyway so probably 1st game  around 8 years ago I think we beat killie 4 zip opening game away 

Apologies, I should have highlighted, an opening fixture at Dens, which I think is back to 1985?

3 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

I remember beating Motherwell opening day when the bonetti era began. 3-0 I think? Would take that result again please. 

Likely it’ll be a team set up not to loose. We’re badly missing attacking options:

—-------—---------—Kelly

O’Donnell --McGinn—-Blaney—-Casey--Souare

—————-------—Zdravkovski

——--------—Miller———-Slattery

————--------——Spittal 

——————-------Wilkinson

A full back, winger and striker tomorrow would be lovely, thanks.