Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That's the worst kind of defeat in a final; shitting it and tamely getting beat. Saw it for my own team in 2006. 

Would much rather have a pop and lose, as I saw in 04 and 07.

They certainly had a go in the first half. Maybe they retreated in the second in the hope of containing and nicking something but I don't think they just rolled over.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Madrid need to get Zidane on. 

Its a bit late, but they've brought him on now.

We'll see if he can change the game

Edited by AUcal

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

They certainly had a go in the first half. Maybe they retreated in the second in the hope of containing and nicking something but I don't think they just rolled over.

Aye they could, and should, have been ahead by half time.

A "what if" final they likely remember for the rest of their lives.

1 hour ago, Miguel Simao said:

I’m surprised Ferdinand hasn’t electrocuted himself on the microphone the big slaver.

I can see why Clive Tyldesley got punted off ITV; on CBS I think Bellingham must've been the only player on the park outside of the goals. 

Posted (edited)

Just seen the BBC news game report there, going on like it was the Jude Bellingham show. Apart from one simple pass he did not very much.

Edited by keptie

5 minutes ago, keptie said:

Just seen the BBC news game report there, going on like it was the Jude Bellingham show. Apart from one simple pass he did not very much.

What did he not very much except for the simple pass?

Just now, Moomintroll said:

Cant really be bothered, he is clearly very good & I cannot be doing with either side of the whining pish.

No idea what you're talking about, i was just giving an opinion on the BBC news account of the game this morning.

14 minutes ago, keptie said:

No idea what you're talking about, i was just giving an opinion on the BBC news account of the game this morning.

You will continue to SandyCromarty everything in your utterly misguided belief that the BBC are somehow pro Right Wing & backing Ingerlund lads,lads,lads. Meanwhile Jude Bellingham will win the Ballon d'or as he is the best football player on the planet right now.