Huw Edwards

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

A former colleague of mine was in a relationship with someone who was convicted of this crime and I remember looking up this information then.

Did you meet him at a bus stop before befriending him and going for a few games of pool with him?

On 12/07/2023 at 18:51, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Well done to that fucking rag. A man with mental health problems andnot guilty of any criminal activity whose life has been ruined for the sake of a headline.

Time that kind of journalism came to an end in this country.

... Or not.

30 minutes ago, EventumLegal said:

I came across the below blog about what will happen to Hue Edwards now from a legal perspective.

Really interesting 

Huw Edwards Charged with Making Indecent Images - What Will Happen Next? (eventumlegal.co.uk)Huw Edwards Charged with Making Indecent Images - What Will Happen Next? (eventumlegal.co.uk)

Slimy lawyers use AI clickbait to advertise their expertise in finding loopholes for beasts to squirm through.

36 minutes ago, EventumLegal said:

I came across the below blog about what will happen to Hue Edwards now from a legal perspective.

Really interesting 

Huw Edwards Charged with Making Indecent Images - What Will Happen Next? (eventumlegal.co.uk)Huw Edwards Charged with Making Indecent Images - What Will Happen Next? (eventumlegal.co.uk)

You came across a post you wrote how clever!

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

If indecent images are found on any electronic device the charge is making the image.  Anything viewed on an electronic device it is downloaded onto your computer, the charged person is viewed as having 'made' a copy of the image.

It can also mean that the person has produced that image, taken the photograph themselves etc but in almost all cases it means that they've been found on someone's computer.  

A former colleague of mine was in a relationship with someone who was convicted of this crime and I remember looking up this information then.

Thanks for this. If it’s from what’s app exchanges then surely other people are arrested for having these images as well? I was deafening him when this first came out and this is how he thanks me.

1 hour ago, EventumLegal said:

Really interesting 

51 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Slimy lawyers use AI clickbait to advertise their expertise in finding loopholes for beasts to squirm through.

Aye, it's P&B for Pie and Bovril, not Paedophilia and Beastiality. Be gone, you dirty nonce defender.

Edited by 'WellDel
Edit: obviously not you Doc!!

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

Thanks for this. If it’s from what’s app exchanges then surely other people are arrested for having these images as well? I was deafening him when this first came out and this is how he thanks me.

Guess that's one way to punish him.

53 minutes ago, throbber said:

Thanks for this. If it’s from what’s app exchanges then surely other people are arrested for having these images as well? 

The Police will be investigating others involves in the exchanges.

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

I am somewhat embarrassed by the typo but definitely not as bad as Huws wife will be feeling.

Did he attempt to bugger her as well?

Hopefully he gets an extremely severe sentence.  I think for offences like this there would be a significant deterrent affect if he was, for example, given ten years in prison.  This is not an offence of passion, people who are found with these images have to seek them out deliberately.  Sadly, this country gives extremely lenient sentences for these crimes - witness, for example, former MP Eric Joyce who was found with material of the highest seriousness and recieved a suspended sentence, despite him having a previous criminal record, or Peter Wilby, former editor of the Independent on Sunday and New Statesmen, who was found with illegal images and admitted viewing images like this for decades was also given a suspended sentence.