Queens v Annan

2 hours ago, Nithsdale Wanderer said:

This.  In addition we have Mckechnie and Walker similar type of player not sure why we have signed another who sounds very similar. Was concerned last season when Bartley talked about LG being so young and having played so many games and would have to protect him ??

Surely if you are good enough then age does not matter.  Mind you , " you will never win anything with kids " will you ??

I don't think he is (if you're referring to Ferguson). I think he's a centre midfielder. 

38 minutes ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Looking forward to this more in hope than expectation.  Some of the QoS posters on here seem to getting inflated ideas of their standing in Scottish football. 

Without going all Kevin Keeganesque I would absolutely love an Annan win.

Predication

Queens 0 - Annan 1 ( Cross-Adair)

Can plane pour moi!! Mon th Annan!!

Can you point some of these examples out? Can't say I've noticed any such thing. 

1 hour ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Looking forward to this more in hope than expectation.  Some of the QoS posters on here seem to getting inflated ideas of their standing in Scottish football. 

Without going all Kevin Keeganesque I would absolutely love an Annan win.

Predication

Queens 0 - Annan 1 ( Cross-Adair)

Can plane pour moi!! Mon th Annan!!

Don't think anyone's mentioned inflated ideas of our standing in Scottish Football, our standing in the Region is however not in question.

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Surprised Mimnaugh has been dropped. Overall I think he's been our best player so far this season. Todd surely can't be as rotten this home game though...

Yes but unfortunately we also have Paul McKay back in 

1 hour ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Yes but unfortunately we also have Paul McKay back in 

Ambrose: "Hawd ma beer". 

Comically bad at the back again. We've had enough half chances to be winning but haven't troubled Fleming. McKechnie and Logan our best players. The CM should be fucking ashamed of themselves when they're watching the CB stroll through Annan's whole team and yet haven't attempted to do it themselves. Mimnaugh must be sat scratching his head he's been dropped. If that Ferguson loves to run at folk get him on. Walker has really pissed me off as well. Has Annan beat for pace but looks totally disinterested. Shocking positional awareness as well. Get Gibson on ASAP. 

Game is here for the taking as Annan are shaky at the back but we're the ideal side to play when you have a lead. An early Annan goal finishes it.