Rangers v Celtic - The Old Allocation Derby

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He does because Dessers impedes him in the motion of playing the ball. If Dessers had gotten just the slightest touch on the ball it would have stood but he didn’t hence the foul.

I’ve seen it back now. I’m not sure I agree with the decision to award a foul but I’d say I can see why the referee gave the decision.

I think Dessers is well entitled to get in front of him fairly (which I think he did). I just don’t think it’s clear cut.

7 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Just for balance and the avoidance of doubt, f**k you as well Celtic.

Tell Kenny Miller, he knows f**k all about football and should listen to John ‘Yogi’ Hughes. On bbc radio Scotland last night, Kenny  predicted a 2-1 victory for Rangers, whereas Yogi called it right at 1-0 for Celtic! 

Edited by Casey Jones

11 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Tell Kenny Miller, he knows f**k all about football and should listen to John ‘Yogi’ Hughes. On bbc radio Scotland last night, Kenny  predicted a 2-1 victory for Rangers, whereas Yogi called it right at 2-1 for Celtic! 

Wasn't exactly right himself either.Screenshot_20230903_163059.thumb.jpg.f4389417259b907b8e051baa5fe0de60.jpg

1pt for the correct team, none for the score.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I’ve seen it back now. I’m not sure I agree with the decision to award a foul but I’d say I can see why the referee gave the decision.

I think Dessers is well entitled to get in front of him fairly (which I think he did). I just don’t think it’s clear cut.

This was a free kick given to Rangers. Every single one of your players claim for it and get it. If it’s a foul in this instance it’s a foul in every area of the park

https://x.com/lewfalc/status/1698355839558439034?s=46&t=i3UglGK1_XnLsm83WvInsw

If you remember you also had a similar one chopped off for an identical foul by Morelos in your game against Dortmund.  

Edited by Jinky67

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

This was a free kick given to Rangers. Every single one of your players claim for it and get it. If it’s a foul in this instance it’s a foul in every area of the park

https://x.com/lewfalc/status/1698355839558439034?s=46&t=i3UglGK1_XnLsm83WvInsw

If you remember you also had a similar one chopped off for an identical foul by Morelos in your game against Dortmund.  

Im not really arguing that much against the decision. Like I said, I can see why he gave it. I don’t think it’s clear cut either way.

I’m obviously going to be biased and say it’s soft but it’s quite subjective.

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Regretfully it has came to my attention that my account was previously hacked and some trouble maker has besmirched my good name with unfounded braggadocious predictions and claims. 

I have enabled 2 factor authentication to prevent such further issues. 

Apologies to all concerned.