Rangers v Celtic - The Old Allocation Derby

22 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I know you are pretending that your trolling but f**k me your getting incessantly desperate.

Hes been reading the Todd Cantwell book of wummery recently. Tedious, ineffective and guaranteed to have you looking like an absolute melt.

I hope that is the last we hear about refs , these days , being anti - Celtic.

I thought C*ntwell had a claim for a penalty as well because of Hatate's arm movement after the " shoulder charge "

Hart was Celtic's motm.

For the caller above Rangers do play entertaining football , but unfortunately their defence is rather poor

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Isn't it amazing just how many 'soft' decisions have helped celtic win these games recently.

A very lucky team.

I think the goal disallowed was a shit decision but that barely helped celtc win.

We had enough possession and half chances to win that on a different day, of course celtc also had chances but this is deffo one of the ones where even if we could be described as unlucky we were shit up front and deserved to lose. 

I don't think there's much between either teams but this was a terrible result self inflicted imo. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

It's resulted in mass debate and former ref Conroy tells that Robertson should have trusted his gut as VAR was put in his critical sights. He explained: “I don’t see where the foul is. Don was right with his first instinct, and it shouldn’t have been overturned. As we have said before, not all contact is a foul.

“This was not a clear and obvious error - a disputed situation yes, but no clear and obvious error – and that’s the criteria for asking a ref to look at an incident on the monitor. So, it’s a double whammy. Alan Muir should not have called for Don to look at it again and subsequently Don should not have overturned his original decision

Conroy correct wrt to the second paragraph

First paragraph a bit of a joke

14 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

I hope that is the last we hear about refs , these days , being anti - Celtic.

I thought C*ntwell had a claim for a penalty as well because of Hatate's arm movement after the " shoulder charge "

Hart was Celtic's motm.

For the caller above Rangers do play entertaining football , but unfortunately their defence is rather poor

Hatate wasn’t playing.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

5 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Wasn't exactly right himself either.Screenshot_20230903_163059.thumb.jpg.f4389417259b907b8e051baa5fe0de60.jpg

1pt for the correct team, none for the score.

3pts for correct result/score. Have edited my initial post as Yogi said it would be 1-0 to Celtic. Check the narrative from last night; last 30 seconds of the programme. 

Maybe this has been said before but I've always thought the Derry's Walls song didn't make sense.

They sing, 'The cry was 'No surrender, surrender OR you'll die.'
Surely it should be 'surrender AND you'll die' ?

Not surprised really, considering who is singing it.

Sincere apologies for sullying these pages.