Rangers v Celtic - The Old Allocation Derby

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

Two very poor sides, just Celtic less poor on the day. The only moment of quality wins the game - some finish from Kyogo to be fair to him.

Again nowhere near good enough from our point of view. Both teams have regressed massively but we seem absolutely toothless right now.

The atmosphere has become toxic after the last couple of results and Beale looks clueless. The reservations were there about his lack of experience and ability and it seems as though those concerns are proving to be justified.

I’d like to see the disallowed goal back again as it looked like the Celtic boy kicked Dessers rather than the other way round. 

I think it was Stubsy’s comments about previous referees that swung it in our favour. 

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Beale is a fucking bore. My brain switches off as soon as opens his mouth.

Usually get pre-occupied by that f**k off mole taking over his face to listen to any of the crap he spouts.

P.S Up yis ya sticky b*****ds.

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

Two very poor sides, just Celtic less poor on the day. The only moment of quality wins the game - some finish from Kyogo to be fair to him.

Again nowhere near good enough from our point of view. Both teams have regressed massively but we seem absolutely toothless right now.

The atmosphere has become toxic after the last couple of results and Beale looks clueless. The reservations were there about his lack of experience and ability and it seems as though those concerns are proving to be justified.

I’d like to see the disallowed goal back again as it looked like the Celtic boy kicked Dessers rather than the other way round. 

He does because Dessers impedes him in the motion of playing the ball. If Dessers had gotten just the slightest touch on the ball it would have stood but he didn’t hence the foul.

Woke up today expecting the worst but in the end it was relatively comfortable. Still can't quite get my head round why The Rangers appointed Michael Beale in the first place when his only managerial experience was losing half his games at QPR. 

Kris Boyd after the match was something to behold. The man was apoplectic with rage and I actually wondered if he was going to do a Piers Morgan and march out the studio. Delicious. 

Edited by StygianDepths

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He does because Dessers impedes him in the motion of playing the ball. If Dessers had gotten just the slightest touch on the ball it would have stood but he didn’t hence the foul.

Thanks for clearing that up Don, fair play to celtic then.

20 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I think it was Stubsy’s comments about previous referees that swung it in our favour. 

I wonder who will be the next ex celt to claim that celtic are the victims of cheating, I'm going for Peter Grant.

Is it really worth reading back through the last 20 pages?

What a terrible game of football.  Celtic of last season would have utterly humiliated Rangers in that game.  The disallowed goal was soft, but is was worth it for the reaction of Kris Boyd.  That Lagerbielke kid looked like he'd been pulled off the street to play.