Rangers v Celtic - The Old Allocation Derby

18 minutes ago, AJF said:

I am also sure that Jinky has used Gallagher's testimony before to support his position on a certain decision. I don't have the energy to check when but his opinion is now to be disregarded, it seems.

And I’m sure when I did so you and the clan also disregarded his opinion, funny that eh?

In my defence that was way before he outed himself as willing to bend the laws to save his mates arse 😉

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And I’m sure when I did so you and the clan also disregarded his opinion, funny that eh?

In my defence that was way before he outed himself as willing to bend the laws to save his mates arse 😉

It’s almost like we choose to use evidence that supports our case and disregard the stuff that doesn’t. I never even said I agreed with Gallagher anyway. I can see why it is considered a foul, I’m just not sure it’s a clear and obvious mistake as it seems quite subjective.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Now he's copying Phil Macgillivans patter, constantly defending celtic is taking it's toll.

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Just popped in briefly to see if Bennett is still making a tit of himself. 

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Now he's copying Phil Macgillivans patter, constantly defending celtic is taking it's toll.

Aye then.

It was not that long ago that 1-0 defeat was welcomed as progress. Getting closer. Games where the **** out played the **** but lost out to a more efficient team. There was some elements of that on Sunday, but really anyone thinking this shows the **** getting closer to the **** is deluded. A second string back line coming away with a clean sheet at Ibrox. Miles off it.