Motherwell v Saints 16 Sept 2023

Just now, welldaft said:

Well done St Mirren. The gulf in class was obvious. By far the better team. Had loads more chances and play. 

Still you are hacking b*****ds and I hope you lose every game from now to the end of the season 🖕

This is what we are here for 😁

3 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Well done St Mirren. The gulf in class was obvious. By far the better team. Had loads more chances and play. 

Still you are hacking b*****ds and I hope you lose every game from now to the end of the season 🖕

I take it that's tounge in cheek yous are a shower of diving c***s couldn't go near yous that fucking idiot in the middle gave yous a foul.

Revenge for last season's opening game. After the Aberdeen game, good to see that one out.

Miller's a promising player but f**k me dead the boy knows how to win a free kick. I'm not having a go - it's very clever - but there was one foul where he actually moved backwards through the air, such was the impact he clearly felt from Mandron. 🙄

Another tight match, not much between the teams, on the balance of chances Motherwell should have taken at least a point. Delighted is an understatement. 

What a finish from our best player so far this season, albeit I thought he was really poor in the first half.

I believe Sir James of McFadden put it best when he said Robinson was a hammer throwing ****

Clearly set out to injure our best striker in the cup therefore meaning we can't score in a brothel when it comes to the league game.

Spoiler

I wasn't at the game and have no idea if we were any good