Discover the Best Indian Takeaway in Paisley at Paprika Paisley

If you're on the hunt for the finest Indian restaurants in Paisley, look no further than Paprika Paisley. With a reputation for excellence, Paprika Paisley stands out as the ultimate destination for authentic Indian cuisine. Whether you're craving traditional Indian dishes or modern twists on your favorite classics, this restaurant has it all. From delectable curries to tantalizing tandoori specialties, their menu is a culinary journey through the flavors of India. Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience the best Indian takeaway in Paisley – visit Paprika Paisley today and treat your taste buds to an unforgettable meal.

Indian Restaurant Paisley.jfif

44 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Or if you fancy travelling a short distance then try The Heera in Renfrew.

You won’t be disappointed.

😋 

Last twice the food has been terrible.

Never heard of the one our new bot has posted.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

I moved to Cumbernauld twenty years ago. Fcuk driving to Paisley for a takeaway. The state of the M8 corridor these days? Nah, I’m out.

Any tips on the Cumbernauld area then..

I moved through here just under 4 years ago and find the local stuff is stuffed full of hot chilli to hide the crappy taste....

3 hours ago, Bob in Denny said:

Any tips on the Cumbernauld area then..

I moved through here just under 4 years ago and find the local stuff is stuffed full of hot chilli to hide the crappy taste....

Dalshannon Farm in Condorrat, Invitation in Cumbernauld Village, and for Chinese, The Pearl (takeaway only) next to Tesco in Craigmarloch. In previous forum discussions about this subject, a few folk from the Cumbernauld area posted along the lines of ‘They’re OK but (insert name here) is better. All I can say is that we’ve been happy with these three places, which have never let us down. My understanding is there’s a good Chinese in Cumbernauld Village, but I haven’t tried it. Very much a case of what one person likes, another person doesn’t. Up in the town, in the 1960s brutalist architecturally stunning town centre complex, there’s a couple of places I’ve tried once, but never went back. The kind of places that do burgers, kebabs, pizzas and god knows what else too… not to be trusted IMHO. Anywhere that does a ‘munchy box’ instantly raises one of my eyebrows at a quizzical angle.

7 minutes ago, philpy said:

That doesn't ryhme.  Good luck with the rest of the lyrics.

I worked with a right boot fae’ Paisley,

I hope that the bitch gets the runs,

She says that she won’t watch St Mirren,

I think that the cow likes the Hunz Rangers.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Dalshannon Farm in Condorrat, Invitation in Cumbernauld Village, and for Chinese, The Pearl (takeaway only) next to Tesco in Craigmarloch. In previous forum discussions about this subject, a few folk from the Cumbernauld area posted along the lines of ‘They’re OK but (insert name here) is better. All I can say is that we’ve been happy with these three places, which have never let us down. My understanding is there’s a good Chinese in Cumbernauld Village, but I haven’t tried it. Very much a case of what one person likes, another person doesn’t. Up in the town, in the 1960s brutalist architecturally stunning town centre complex, there’s a couple of places I’ve tried once, but never went back. The kind of places that do burgers, kebabs, pizzas and god knows what else too… not to be trusted IMHO. Anywhere that does a ‘munchy box’ instantly raises one of my eyebrows at a quizzical angle.

Cheers....

I'll pass on these to my youngest who lives nearby, many thanks !!

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I worked with a right boot fae’ Paisley,

I hope that the bitch gets the runs,

She says that she won’t watch St Mirren,

I think that the cow likes the Hunz Rangers.

Actually she was a Celtic fan. 

I worked with a boot from Paisley, 

Fortunately she got the punt, 

I don't really miss her much, 

Because she was a horrible wee.... person.